New overall pricing!

rodney69

We now have new lower pricing in almost every area of the site!!! We have worked out the kinks and can handle more flow so that we are able to offer lower cost!

I know that location cost is a tough one and typically expensive! I get it! So I have designed a better way to handle the loads and smoothed out a few things as well.

This is to bring our customers lower pricing! Not because we were asked to, but because I believe in offering the best product at the lowest cost and lowering it when it's possible instead of trying to squeeze it out of everyone and folding when you have to. 

I still enjoy helping more than I do the money. Don't get me wrong, I like and need to get paid, but giving and helping is key to me.

I am still trying to improve one area.......

I am trying to figure out a way to use a dbase like excel that anyone can open, or a similar set  up so that it's easier for customers to track, change and up date. Something that is easy for them and easy for me.

The days of just pasting to an email and sending needs to come to a close, so I'm looking to improve. If someone has ideas or has knowledge about Google forms or how that might incorporate it let me know. 

This is important enough to me that depending on how set up it is and how turn key the idea, I am willing to pay with locations for someone to come up with the idea and the final draft!!

Thank you for all the support that you as a community has given me so far. 

Check out our new pricing!!!

I thought kickstart did a good job at that. kept track of all locations secured and their status.

They do, I don't know what software they run. It would be hard for a small guy to get that. It's some type of portal software. I'm trying to integrate Google some how if possible or a CRM software.

We keep growing and I have to keep up so I can keep the customer service up there.

• 2 months later...

We now have new lower pricing in almost every area of the site!!! We have worked out the kinks and can handle more flow so that we are able to offer lower cost!

I know that location cost is a tough one and typically expensive! I get it! So I have designed a better way to handle the loads and smoothed out a few things as well.

This is to bring our customers lower pricing! Not because we were asked to, but because I believe in offering the best product at the lowest cost and lowering it when it's possible instead of trying to squeeze it out of everyone and folding when you have to.

I still enjoy helping more than I do the money. Don't get me wrong, I like and need to get paid, but giving and helping is key to me.

I am still trying to improve one area.......

I am trying to figure out a way to use a dbase like excel that anyone can open, or a similar set up so that it's easier for customers to track, change and up date. Something that is easy for them and easy for me.

The days of just pasting to an email and sending needs to come to a close, so I'm looking to improve. If someone has ideas or has knowledge about Google forms or how that might incorporate it let me know.

This is important enough to me that depending on how set up it is and how turn key the idea, I am willing to pay with locations for someone to come up with the idea and the final draft!!

Thank you for all the support that you as a community has given me so far.

Check out our new pricing!!!

Link not working

They do, I don't know what software they run. It would be hard for a small guy to get that.

How small are we talking. Contrary to popular belief, Kickstart is a one man operation. Can't get much smaller.

Rob has a knack for marketing. It was his major in college. He knows how to make his business look like a bigger one than it is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

How small are we talking. Contrary to popular belief, Kickstart is a one man operation. Can't get much smaller.

Rob has a knack for marketing. It was his major in college. He knows how to make his business look like a bigger one than it is.

Yes it is, but his telemarketing company that he hired is not small, or in this country. I believe they have the software.

I make way less because my staff If from the US. If I could figure out a way to use a portal with out paying 500 a month, I would.

I'm open yup suggestions. That's my weak point. I will however be modifying things over the next year.

Yea the company he uses is in India. Im not familiar with the software we are talking about because I'm not a customer. However, if its on his website, it's his not the telemarketing company's. I know the guy that built his website.

Not the site. It's a portal that they list you locations on, then if you decline or use. It stays on there indefinitely. It's easy for a customer yup track with out ever having to check back or look thorough files.

He's completely hands of except for the sale.

Gotcha. Yea, I didn't know exactly what you guys were referring to. That makes sense.

However, is the software vending specific? Or a generic database. I ask because I know the agency he uses is not vending specific so it would be odd if it were.

I don't think vending specific, just has categories like name, refused ( yes our no), date, contact info and a couple other things. I'm going off memory......

They are just a telemarketing company.

• 3 weeks later...

Now, to preface this, I haven't used KS's software, so I can't verify everything it does, but...

The company I work for uses Citrix ShareFile to move documents around. It's a very cool little program we ultimately dropped and replaced with something they built in-house that did more. However, for a locating company I'd think that sort of thing would work brilliantly. It's all in the cloud, and you would have one "admin" that creates the files/records, and then you grant people access to their "folder" via their email credentials. I dunno, just thinking out loud here, but that could do what you guys are looking for right out of the box.

I mean, you could always build something too, but PHP and web dev in general isn't my forte.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived