Vending machine with no key

cyberkiller

Got this vending machine in a bulk machine buy, all had keys except this one. I'm new to the vending scene and have no clue what machine it is. The chute door says A&A so im guessing it's an old A&A Global Model? Is there anyway to open it without drilling the lock out? If I drill the lock out, where can I get a new replacement lock?

Thanks!

post-10592-0-35904400-1438218747_thumb.jpg

Saw this post and it reminded me of a Craigslist ad I saw. If you are in the Yuba City/Sacramento area, watch out:

https://yubasutter.craigslist.org/for/5096920019.html

As CL posts tend to vanish...

c5b215b3fa983dda3519438e9015c904.png

The machine is an A&A Global 2001. It's a clone of the Northwestern 80, and pretty much all of the parts are interchangeable. Just about any "stock" machine lock will fit once you've drilled it. Good luck- drilling is easier said then done.

• 1 year later...

I'm in a similar situation.  I just bought my first machine and it is a UTurn machine.  The guy didn't have the lock, but the company that owned the machine would just screw off the whole lock (not using a key).  I have the lid off, but am unsure of how to remove the lock.  Is there a way to do this without drilling out the lock?  I'm not really familiar with how these work.

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

7 minutes ago, Payton said:

I'm in a similar situation.  I just bought my first machine and it is a UTurn machine.  The guy didn't have the lock, but the company that owned the machine would just screw off the whole lock (not using a key).  I have the lid off, but am unsure of how to remove the lock.  Is there a way to do this without drilling out the lock?  I'm not really familiar with how these work.

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

That's a nut on the bottom just use a wrench, then I would contact american cam lock for another one his number is 908 410 1300 his name is jeff it is better to text him

11 minutes ago, parrotthead said:

That's a nut on the bottom just use a wrench, then I would contact american cam lock for another one his number is 908 410 1300 his name is jeff it is better to text him

Didn't see that... Just one of those days I guess.  Haha, thanks!

Archived