Snackshop 6600 problem, coins go through, please help

I have a AP Snackshop 6600, it's got a TRC 6000 coin mech in it now & Mars validator. Coins keep falling through. You put in a dollar bill to get product for .75 & it won't give you a quarter back. It won't take a 2nd dollar bill for a $1.25 product. (Put in dollar then coin and coin falls through.) All the coils are set fine. Price check shows all the prices. Light on board is solid, not flickering. I switched out different 9300 series and other TRC 6000 coin mechs in it, but still did the same thing happens. Any help with suggestions is welcomed. Thank you!

Try resetting the machine. Also check to make sure all of the plugs are properly connected on the board. It sounds like a bad board. You can also try disconnecting the validator to see if it is potentially a faulty validator.

You can only use 110v coin mechs which would be Coinco 9300L or Mars TRC6000.  Are you certain that your Coinco was working properly before trying it?  When using a dollar and you say the change is not paid back, do you hear the coin mech try to pay the change (bad payout assembly if it can't pay) or does the amount of change show on the credit display?  If it does show, then pressing the coin return should return that change.  If this is how it's working then you need to locate your option switches on the logic board and turn switch 1 to the OFF position and switch 2 to the OFF position.  To get the machine to accept more than one bill you will need to have a price set above one dollar or you must set a phantom price over one dollar on an unused selection number such as A6.  I believe you then need to turn switch 1 to ON in order to accept the second bill, but perhaps not.  

Yep, unplugged everything and reset, few times. I am using the correct coin mechs. Yes, it displays credit, after selection drops. No, none of the TRC 6000 nor 9300's I used had any sound like it was trying to drop a quarter. Also, I did get coins to drop when I used the board to drop them. The price is above $1 it's @ $1.25.

Thanks for both your help. Will check on the option switch... Also, try a different validator in it.

How much would a board run?

Archived