ICE Crane Fluorescent Lights

Gs Vending

An ICE crane I recently purchased did not come with fluorescent lights. I measured the length between the two fixtures, and the length came out to be about 22". That was the factory length. 24" does no fit, and 18" is too short. I'm having a hard time finding replacement bulbs. I assume that many 42" ICE cranes were built with this particular light size. Where could one find such a size that also happens to have a double contact connection?

Thanks guys, but I did actually manage to find the right bulb on 1000bulbs.com. Apparently Sylvania F24T12 works out to be about 22". Only $4 and shipping is relatively cheap too. Now if Sylvania ever stops making that size, then I'll have to change out the fixture...

i really hate being 100 miles from home and light be out and have to make trip back to bring some "special size" light bulb.. I just put keyless lamp sockets in my cranes as lights go out, ($1.42 at lowes) and then put spiral fluorescent bulb in it that can be picked up at any dollar general etc. that way if me or route guy is there and light is out its not a big ordeal.. because crane without light= out of order crane sales.

i really hate being 100 miles from home and light be out and have to make trip back to bring some "special size" light bulb.. I just put keyless lamp sockets in my cranes as lights go out, ($1.42 at lowes) and then put spiral fluorescent bulb in it that can be picked up at any dollar general etc. that way if me or route guy is there and light is out its not a big ordeal.. because crane without light= out of order crane sales.

Archived