100 Members

grumpy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that we hit another milestone this month. We had our first 100+ post day on November 13 with 109 posts for the day! We then duplicated that again on the 17th with 107 posts. Our current daily post count is averaging 61 posts per day for the month of November.

As a point of reference, here are the average daily post counts for each month since VENDiscuss started...

• July - 14
  • August - 22
  • September - 31
  • October - 41
  • November (thus far) - 61
As you can see we are progressing quite nicely.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

Steve 

It is now 201, do we get a bicentennial cake?

I have also noticed that the mpst users on-line does not change, there was at least two days with 54 +.

grumpy

pusherman wrote:

almost to 200 members. at 199 right now

I have also noticed that the mpst users on-line does not change, there was at least two days with 54 +.

Grumpy,

You are probably referring to the "Who Visited" section at the bottom? That just calculates how many registered members visited within that 24 hour period.

The "Most users ever online" number represents the most users that have been online at the same time. This also includes both members as well as guests.

Steve

• 1 month later...

It is now 201, do we get a bicentennial cake?

grumpy

Anyone in the mood for some Tercentennial cake? Or should we wait for the Quincentennial cake?

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bring on the cake!

another 100. I'll bake one when we get to 500, I promise! :D

Thanks for all the support and participation guys and gals!

Also, let me know if anyone would like to wager the over/under on the number of members we will have on our 1 year anniversary? (July 19th 2008) I will issue my standard avatar wager and use any image you give me for 30 days. (Like I did with T Bird on the Super Bowl)

The current line is 900 members and I will take the OVER. Any takers?  

Steve