Crane claw vending

Candyguy

Do these machines require a plug in outlet? Also, when maintainence issues arise, are these things you can fix yourself or do you have to have someone come to troubleshoot and fix your machine?

Most crane machines require a plug in. The solar ones are much more expensive. Maintenance can be expensive if you are not mechanically inclined.

I would think locs for these would be hard to get since they require to be plugged in and for spacing reasons. Am I wrong? It also seems many of the top locators don't do cranes. What's your guys experiences in getting these placed?

Toy Taxi 31" or Hot Stuff 31" cranes from Coast to Coast are also good cranes. So are Rainbow cranes. I have been running cranes for over two years. Problems that I encountered are:

1) Coin mechanisms getting jammed

2) Bill acceptor entries clogged with coins or paper

3) Power supplies failing

4) Claw string breaking

5) Control boards failing

6) Light fixtures / bulbs needing replacement

These problems aren't hard to fix. Items 1 & 2 are most common.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Toy Taxi 31" or Hot Stuff 31" cranes from Coast to Coast are also good cranes. So are Rainbow cranes. I have been running cranes for over two years. Problems that I encountered are:

1) Coin mechanisms getting jammed

2) Bill acceptor entries clogged with coins or paper

3) Power supplies failing

4) Claw string breaking

5) Control boards failing

6) Light fixtures / bulbs needing replacement

These problems aren't hard to fix. Items 1 & 2 are most common.

Do you locate your own machines? Also, if there are electrical issues and you can't fix it, is there someone from the company that services?

Do you locate your own machines? Also, if there are electrical issues and you can't fix it, is there someone from the company that services?

I locate my own cranes. I taught myself how to service crane machines.

• 1 month later...

I think people are tired of lazy jerks like you expecting everyone to spoonfeed them, when you are so lazy and don't even take the time to do any research first, or even use your brain. Not sure how anyone with an mindset like that will ever succeed being self-employed

I think people are tired of lazy jerks like you expecting everyone to spoonfeed them, when you are so lazy and don't even take the time to do any research first, or even use your brain. Not sure how anyone with an mindset like that will ever succeed being self-employed

Toad, I think you need to go back and stick your rear end in Pete's "Big Balls for Boys" machine because your obviously in the wrong place and not doing what you like.

Bwahaha, FYI: Toad, the most sucessful crane operator I know, loves his work, and has always been willing to help others. I agree with his comment.

Well I'm very happy for you that you agree with him when he insults other people on here just asking a simple question. Speaks of your character also.

Successful crane operator Means about as much as being the best typewriter repair man, with the current state of vending nowadays, lol

Yeah,and it will always be a good feeling to know that you have a #1 fan in musser out there. I bet he even wiped his own chin after he got off his knees.

Archived