New or dependable equipment

Brottger

Haha, I know the feeling. eBay is sometimes a good place, but often the good games are on the other side of the country. Check around to see if there are any arcade auctions in your area, otherwise Craigslist and buying new from the manufacturer or a distributor are the ways to go. If you become friends with fellow vendors in your area, you may make some connections to good used equipment as well (worked for me).

If you read through the bulk and amusement section you'll find info on all the best and most reliable brands and at least a half dozen reputable amusement distributors. If you don't know how to diagnose and repair electronic components don't waste your time and money with used amusement equipment. And when searching craigslist use searchtempest or something similar to search multiple cities within your desired search radius.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Key masters and cut the barber prize games from www.tokenstop.com new. Tell them u wanna use the code "laundryboy". My sales rep said if i refer people who buy with that code I get 100 bucks lol. Also dont be afraid to haggle list prices and u can save some money

Archived