Snack box update

bhumphrey829

The lady there told me that that they could mix match cases, i'm not exactly sure how works but she told me that they could work with me to make it affordable

if anybody needs to use vistar it's you. Having 178 accounts and all. But like I said before... Common chips like Doritos, and lays and such I would get from Sam's.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

How's your pop machines doing?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Not great.  I have 2 that don't do much of anything and 1 that does a little over 80.00 a week.  I am looking to move the 2 to different locations as soon as I find somewhere to move them to

• Like 1

Hi all, I am new here so have been reading this thread (among others) 

And I must say firstly Congrats on your 200 :-)

Secondly, If i had spent as much time actually going out and doing what you are, working the business, as I have reading this thread I am sure I could be turning a good profit myself.

You have given me some great incentive here. I am in a small country town in Western Australia and have a couple of vending machines, but being a small town there are not many places to site them.

This thread has given me so many ideas on how to move forward in the vending game and make it possible to spread into neighbouring towns, which will then make it viable to site machines further out.

Thanks for all of your insight into this area.

Regards 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, scamper said:

Hi all, I am new here so have been reading this thread (among others) 

And I must say firstly Congrats on your 200 :-)

Secondly, If i had spent as much time actually going out and doing what you are, working the business, as I have reading this thread I am sure I could be turning a good profit myself.

You have given me some great incentive here. I am in a small country town in Western Australia and have a couple of vending machines, but being a small town there are not many places to site them.

This thread has given me so many ideas on how to move forward in the vending game and make it possible to spread into neighbouring towns, which will then make it viable to site machines further out.

Thanks for all of your insight into this area.

Regards 

Thank you for the kind words.  Let me just say that the snack box business is sooooo much more simple than the full line vending.  I have nothing against full line vendors, in fact I have so much respect for them because there is a lot more competition doing that than what I do.  If you decide to dive into this and have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

1 hour ago, bhumphrey829 said:

Thank you for the kind words.  Let me just say that the snack box business is sooooo much more simple than the full line vending.  I have nothing against full line vendors, in fact I have so much respect for them because there is a lot more competition doing that than what I do.  If you decide to dive into this and have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I will, don't worry about that. My biggest problem at the moment is finding where to get the box's in Australia :huh:

I didn't think it would be this hard.

If anyone down under has a source I would be grateful for the heads up.

1 hour ago, scamper said:

I will, don't worry about that. My biggest problem at the moment is finding where to get the box's in Australia :huh:

I didn't think it would be this hard.

If anyone down under has a source I would be grateful for the heads up.

I'm not sure I help you. I have tried searching for them as well, but can only find a couple of overpriced franchise operations.

So I have a question . . . I'm starting an honor box business with candies that sell at 3 for $1.00.  Do I count every candy when I refill it to make sure I'm not being shorted?  It seems like a bit of a nightmare with 150 boxes and all the change and candies but if it's recommended I will do it.

End of the week count how much money you collected, and how many bags of candy you bought, and what they cost. This is all you need to know. To keep up with loss, (example a box holds 100 Mints cost $7.00 should collect $33.00.)   What is the lowest profit your willing to make on this location?

• Like 1