How to determine the age of a USI Snack?

lacanteen

I have 12 USI machines that have come off location over the past 2 years or so and want to sell or trade them. Because of DEX and credit card complications, I do not want to put them back out, but I have no idea to determine the age of the machines.

6 of them are all close to the same serial number, which is 115884304079. These 6 are in nice shape, all model 3129 with I-Vend and Coinco changer, bill acceptor. These machines and the other 40 or so still out in the market place were acquired through various buy-outs and none were purchased by the company I work for.

Are there any USI fans here with the serial number decoder ring? I'm trying to establish a sell or trade value.

It's a 2004 learned something new today about exact date venddoctor. I may have some interest lacanteen.

Come see, plus, the crawfish are getting big ;D

Send me a PM or email

drvend@att.net

I'm with you on the frustration with usi machines lacanteen. I have been having issues with cc readers as well. When I called them about it they said I needed to buy a programmer for $280. So the programmer arrives but it only worked on 1 machine the other machines I tried to use it on it didn't work!

When I called them about it they said "well it usually works about 50% of the time on green boards" lol wtf! So my options were send the board to them (not an option since its on a big location) or buy a new board...

We are done with them moving forward...

U guys have problems with cc on mdb usis?

Only with DEX accountability. If the machine doesn't DEX (most don't), you need a $300 computer board and a $30 DEX port. If it does DEX, The PA fields don't match the actual selection IDs (tray says A-1, DEX says 1-1) and you either have to map the product sales manually or buy a $50 EPROM and still end up having to map the PA fields. Not worth the hassle to me.

Archived