healthy

TKK

I keep getting requests from a 500 employee place that wants healthy only snacks. They want combos which i have. What can i put as healthy? They mentioned healthy pastrys lol what is healthy?

I keep getting requests from a 500 employee place that wants healthy only snacks. They want combos which i have. What can i put as healthy? They mentioned healthy pastrys lol what is healthy?

Set it up and flip it - you can probably guess where this one's going and it won't be pretty.

500 employees and combo machines and healthy? Run Forrest Run!! 

Lol, well i sent them a proposal with some healthier options lol. I put sprite, teas, coke zero, diet coke, diet dr pepper, powerades, baked lss, vickies chips, tgif,chex,gardettos,trail mix, granola, rice krispies etc lol. We will see what they say. I got the combos so might as well try. I raised the prices as i told them healthy drops sales :)

Archived