Thinking about Amusement

Chkoolaid1

Hey guys, I've been growing my pop n snack machine business for the past year and never thought about amusement side until I joined this forum. After reading through it it sounds very appealing to me. Any tips on how to get my feet wet? Good places to buy machines near Cleveland or Columbus Ohio? Good prices or brands to watch for? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out coast to coast entertainment, not the best, not the cheapest, but for s new person probably the best one stop shop

Check out coast to coast entertainment, not the best, not the cheapest, but for s new person probably the best one stop shop

Getting into the amusement business is not a cheap business to get into. I use to not do any pop or snack routes just amusement only and it was good. As time went on I than started to get into cranes when amusement was slowing down. Than I got into bulk, pop and snacks on a big scale. My amusement route today is only  20% of my total business when at one time it was 85%. With all the computer games and ipads kids have today there not interested in stepping up to an arcade machine. Also there is not much new equipment coming out to keep things on the route fresh. The new stuff that does come out is so expensive that it will never pay for itself in a good amount of time to be worth it. I would stick to growing your pop and snack route, it's more work but the money will be steady. Setting up a crane or bulk route would be in my opinion the way to go if your looking to expand into something that would go with your pop and snacks. I have several stops where I do the pop and the snacks the cranes, games and bulk. The owner has to only deal with one operator and when I have everything in the stop it makes it worthwhile and keeps the returns up. Hope this helps

Archived