ordering gumballs!

antoniocinisi

they dont have them in club anymore,only as special order, which I assume I need to pay for shipping.Costco,or Bjs arent an option. I am trying to see if Ford will sell a pallet with free shipping.they are also asking for a credit app even if I am paying upfront with my credit card.I dont get that one. it`s a lot of gum, I am expanding a little due to circumstances at my regular job plus free shipping, otherwise I would get less if no free shipping. 

Mine quit selling too. Want to start using oak leaf anyways called A&A and they said they don't sell oak leaf and then tried pushing the zed gum, which by the way I should have just said no thanks and hung up but couldn't help sharing my opinion on the name and the displays of them. It's been a while since I special ordered from the members desk but last time you could still get everything ship to store and pick up for free, is this not the case anymore. I know ordering online only gives you the shipped to you option.

they could not let me order the 1080 gum I used to order at the service desk nor the 850 they used to carry, at the store, even if that item is an active item.it seems online only and pay for shipping, unless you guys have the alternative I am looking for!

Most of the manufactures sell pallet with free shipping for gum, or maybe a 50 fee.

Double bubble is 50 for free shipping last I checked.

Not including A&A.

If a few lived close enough people could pitch in on a pallet.

Some Sams still sell gum. Not sure how they decide what ones will carry it. But I can buy at 5 clubs in my service areas. To order at SAMs get it on line. They offer lots of it. If you use AA for product get ZED gum from them it's good gum. Use the gum to boost your weight and reduce over all freight cost.

Some Sams still sell gum. Not sure how they decide what ones will carry it. But I can buy at 5 clubs in my service areas. To order at SAMs get it on line. They offer lots of it. If you use AA for product get ZED gum from them it's good gum. Use the gum to boost your weight and reduce over all freight cost.

I can use this zed gum in my 5 foot spiral? I was looking at gum balls.com. Any better suggestions for purchase? I have Costco and BJ nearby..

Costco or BJs hands down. Especially if you're just starting out. A box of 850 generic dubble bubble will be around $20 per box.

Only Costco business centers sell gum. I think their are 5 in the US. If going the price club route prepare for chipping. Make a spiral look bad quick.

What brand gumball is reasonably priced that won't fade and chip as quickly as the dubble bubble? I picked up the machine yesterday and it had gumballs in it that were about 6-8 months old I just chucked them didn't look too appealing I'd rather start fresh and wanted to clean the machine inside out.. I'll post some pics. Need some new locks top and bottom.. Any high security ones available? And I need that high security screw tool as well..

ff513f87a80338a6a479cbe95fd13847.jpgbb66f6540dcb673a8c93c4b39660f3e2.jpg1d9d12ec97436508240d10efe57887f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to top

And bottom

Locks and also I noticed the bolts that hold the top red dome to the globe are missing nuts. How you you tighten the nuts by removing the globe from bottom security screws and then tighten and reassemble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Luckily my Sams still carries them too.  But they haven't carried the chicles in years.  I've been ordering the chicles from their website since then and paying shipping to my house.  I just placed an order for them online and my order was cancelled saying they don't have them in stock.  I hope they aren't going to phase these out???  Where do you guys buy chicles?  There is a costco here but I haven't been in, do they carry them?  I don't have a bj's whatever that is.  

If u want free shiiping from concord u have to order 85 cases. Ford gum u have to order more then that.

If u want free shiiping from concord u have to order 85 cases. Ford gum u have to order more then that.

(800) 267-0037 Concord

(847) 955-0003 Ford gum

(847) 955-0003 Ford gum

Archived