Big balls order

Pete Schweddy

Is Rhode Island cheaper than A&A?

Solid color 27mm are 4.50 per gross (3.125 ea) and their mixed batch is 4.65 per gross. Add in free shipping and your are looking just over $8 landed per 250 equivalent price. For some reason, the balls packed by the gross are cheaper than the 250 per bag options at RIN. 12 gross per case, we just got in 20 boxes - so looks like Pete's got us beat, at least in the itty bitty balls department...

Looks and quality are better than the next cheapest ("Fred" from Blue Bar)...

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. For real though. My bouncy balls are causing the wheel to not spin. They are acting like door stoppers due to the rubber on the base. How do you avoid this? My only solution I can see is to dispense the 45mm balls in 2in capsules. Any other solutions?

I have never had the problems vending super balls out of a northwestern being described here. I have never had to add anything to s machine to make them vend. If you are having trouble with the wheel not turning dont fill the machine all the way or get an oversized baffle to keep some of the product weight off the wheel. If you can't find one you can make one out of sheet metal and let it rest on top of the small baffle you should already have

I have never had the problems vending super balls out of a northwestern being described here. I have never had to add anything to s machine to make them vend. If you are having trouble with the wheel not turning dont fill the machine all the way or get an oversized baffle to keep some of the product weight off the wheel. If you can't find one you can make one out of sheet metal and let it rest on top of the small baffle you should already have

Well the problem is that it gets jammed with just 1 single ball. I attached an image. In the image shown, the ball acts like a door stopper. The rubber ball is gripping to the bottom and the wheel won't turn. Looks like the wheel should easily turn in thus image but it wont. Because that damn rubber ball and base are just sticking together. post-11506-146046890007_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Seriously I have never had that problem. I have had them stuck together because there was too much releasing agent on the balls and when it dried they stuck to each other. But never have ever had a machine jammed that way. I have no suggestions. Talc? Maybe, probably can't hurt except for making a mess in the machine.

These boucy balls are several years old. And have been out of package the entire time. When shipped, do they normally come with some sort of powder on them?

Several years old tells me they are deteriorating. Old plastic and rubber get gooey when they age. So you may just have junk.

Well not gooey and not cracked or anything. Look and feel like a normal bouncy ball to me. Maybe I should order a new box and just try that out. Could be the age of the bouncy balls I suppose.

Archived