dixie vending every other time i put money in?

Clendenin13

i just replaced my coin mech in my dixie narco machine. it works but it seems to be vending every other time. i'll put 75 cents in and it vends. i put another .75 cents in and i'll hear the motor crank but it doesnt crank long enough to vend. then i'll put another .75 in and it vends. its like this on all 5 selections. any ideas out there? thanks!

i also just got this machine and i'm new to vending. i have it set on .75 cents.

You need to test it with the door open and the motor cover off so you can watch the motors.  It sounds like you have a tall product set up one deep but that the motor is set for two deep vending.  You could also be experience dry vends if you have just fill the columns and the rotors aren't loaded with cans yet.  What products are you vending?

They need to be two cans deep.  It sounds like your motors are set for two deep but your product isn't loaded that way.  You'll also need a white plastic can shim on the left side of each narrow column.  If you don't have them then the rotor will twist as each can jams.

Archived