Location Question

BaneTrain

So I went to two of my locations today near my work. One of them is new one is not. The new one is doing great, a solid $9.00 in just gumballs which I am happy with. The other one is a spot that was a single but now is a double. They had asked for a runts head two months ago so I brought a double with gum and runts instead of just a single gum. Like I figured gum would suck and runts would take off. The runts head for one month did $21.75 and the gum did $0. My question is, should I try a different candy like Skittles? They have PMM in a vending machine so I don't want to do that. Maybe I should just make this a single? I still think it has potential as a double but just not gum. The gum by itself would do an average of $7 a month now nobody uses it. 

Thanks everyone for your input. 

Ask them what they want

I know one of the main guys there so I will ask him to ask around and see what else everyone would like. 

How about chiclets?

I have thought about chiclets but afraid to try them. I'd have to order them online from Sam's or somewhere and at least from what I have seen, chiclets don't seem to sell well but who knows. 

I know one of the main guys there so I will ask him to ask around and see what else everyone would like. 

I have thought about chiclets but afraid to try them. I'd have to order them online from Sam's or somewhere and at least from what I have seen, chiclets don't seem to sell well but who knows. 

Chiclets have never done good for me

Archived