Which machines

TKK

So i have a steady supplier for refurbed machines. Shipping is a flat 300 to me wether its 1 or 10 machines. Ive boughten a few from them and all are like new with manuals and all. I usually stick to the usi black diamond series ivends ($1900) or the crane 168s ($1350). But they are offering me aps 4112 and cranes 148s. Says they are all upgraded to new boards so mdb and cc capabilities as well as surevend on them. Those are $1200. Ap 112 ap 148 also 1200$. He sells ap113s 4 and 5 wide i believe without mdb upgrades or sensors for $850 with 90 day warranty.

My question is are the upgraded 148s and aps good? Or spend $100ish more for 168s, and $600ish more for newer usis?

The only reason i ask is they ran out of them twmporarily so they gave me the option for the aps.

I'd like that contact info as well.  I usually get refurbed 167/168 and pay quite a bit more.  I bought a 147 that had been upgraded with an InOne kit.  In 2 years I've had no issues at all.  The surevend and dex have worked perfectly.  The service menus are a little unintuitive, so I keep a manual in the machine just in case.  All that being said, I'd rather buy the 168 for $100 more.  Again, please send that contact info!

So i have a steady supplier for refurbed machines. Shipping is a flat 300 to me wether its 1 or 10 machines. Ive boughten a few from them and all are like new with manuals and all. I usually stick to the usi black diamond series ivends ($1900) or the crane 168s ($1350). But they are offering me aps 4112 and cranes 148s. Says they are all upgraded to new boards so mdb and cc capabilities as well as surevend on them. Those are $1200. Ap 112 ap 148 also 1200$. He sells ap113s 4 and 5 wide i believe without mdb upgrades or sensors for $850 with 90 day warranty.

My question is are the upgraded 148s and aps good? Or spend $100ish more for 168s, and $600ish more for newer usis?

The only reason i ask is they ran out of them twmporarily so they gave me the option for the aps.

Good price. The only issue is if you are using C/C readers that are free standing. National have the knockout and AP you have to drill holes. Personally, I would rather have Nationals and AP's. 

AP 112 is great machine that was built to last. Keep in mind dual coils was an option and not standard like on Crane. Some have them and some don't.

About the contact info ill let u guys know because they do have like 100 machines at a time the ones i get are the usi or cranes and they dont get em too often, if i give the info im sure there goes my chance of getting them when i need them lol. But if u guys just want normal no sensor ones let me know o dont mind giving u his inventory and u can order. Like he had 9 crane 168s and they all sold last week so now im waitimg for more. The black diamonds are nice too

Cleaned ready, manuals, led.lighting, mei acceptors and coin mechs. 90 day warranty. Sometimes i gotta program some things like surevend on and stuff but yheyr r good

I think those Crane 148s look very dull and plain even with the upgrades.  Just too old now.  The AP 112 looks slightly better though.

I would get them for a smaller volume account or a warehouse type account.

I would rather spend the extra money to get the HR 40s (ex. 3509) with the GVC control board.  Not only do I think they look the best but I also feel like they are even easier to use for the average person. I like their big display keypads.  Also I never had a problem with these machines.

The black diamonds for $1900 are a good price and I have noticed that the 5 wides are a little hard to find because everyone wants to keep them.

If you don't mind telling me the supplier please send me a private message otherwise no problem haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived