What toys are selling the best right now?

w2wUJ44y

I just placed my first toy rack. I have 45mm DC Bouncy balls for $1.00, Fake Teeth for .75. Martian Men for .50. California Gold Jewelry for .50 and Diamonds and Gems for .50. I'll let you know how it goes. I too was wondering how well they are going to sell and what other products would sell best.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I bought a bunch of mystery eggs with random toys from A&A.  I know they go in a chicken machine.  But could you possibly vend them from a 2 in capsule wheel as well?  My kid LOVES "Surprise Eggs"  so I figured I would set this one up for him at our local grocery store where I have a rack placed.  And I know he isnt the only kid who loves these things either so I think it could be a good money maker. 

676e4b89326beaf2bd5c8fe13ccab719.jpg

I meant like this one from A&A

I fell to this pitfall when I started too. The trick isn't to "buy" a junk mix. You'll accumulate one simply by the virtue of grabbing dud products. Not every one can be a winner, and some taper off hard. When you get those, you mix them together, get a "mix" display card, and you are good to go. A&A's display cards are pretty good for general junk mixes, and Flatline rolls out a new "Blast Pack" specifically as a junk mix booster every few months, so keep an eye out for those when you need them.

If you're getting started, here's my reccomendations by profit:

1":

Sticky Stuff (cheap, sells good)

27mm BB's (relatively cheap, sells good)

Self-Vend (cheap, sells good)

1" Jewelry (Easy 50-cent vend, sells good)

2"

Sticky Stuff (cheap, sells good at 50 and 75 cents)

Jewelry (cheap, also sells good at 50 and 75 cents)

Yo Yo Balls (My secret weapon. $1 vend all day long. A&A Product is YOYOC, Allstar is "Flashing Puffer Yo-Yo Balls". Both sell like crazy.)

If you're just getting started, stick with 1" to start with as it's far easier to manage and experiment with until you get the hang of it. 2" is fun, and equally profitable, but more trouble than it's worth if you're just getting going.

Talk to Flatline, A&A, and Allstar. Any one of them will be able to hook you up with what you need in one go. Good luck! ^_^

Thanks performa, yea A&A was out of fling shots.... Which seem to sell here so I went with treasure chest, I guess that's going in the $.50 mech ...honestly the mix doesn't seem to be worth $.75 .

I also have duckies for 1 inch..any thoughts?

484e0d7871631b28a45b03a3f4c1d747.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks performa, yea A&A was out of fling shots.... Which seem to sell here so I went with treasure chest, I guess that's going in the $.50 mech ...honestly the mix doesn't seem to be worth $.75 .

I also have duckies for 1 inch..any thoughts?

484e0d7871631b28a45b03a3f4c1d747.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I ran Flatline's 2" duck mix until they stopped carrying it- 50 cents at the time because I didn't realize what I had. Solid seller for the most part, I had it in a grocery store that made an absolute killing for awhile. I'd expect A&A's ducks (both 1" and 2" varieties) would still draw similar results.

What's typically the best way to buy toys? Ideally I could buy from A&A, but I'm thinking freight will kill me since I'll be making a small order. Is Vistar any good? They have a distribution center fairly close to me and another warehouse fairly close to me as well. What's their pricing typically like? 

hmm...news to me. You're just gonna have to check prices w/shipping and compare. Have you talked to Vistar? The one near me has minimum orders and require business address with large truck access for delivery. I don't know your circumstance, but they also required tax id, reseller certificate, etc. I can only speak to what I've been told locally. Yours may be different. It may vary depending on how much competition there is locally. The one here is in a major city with a lot of large scale snack and soda vendors.

They seem to at one of my local ones. https://imgur.com/1fRZUuO.jpg Also, do Homies still sell well? My city is 40% Hispanic so I suspect that they would.

d054733e1c8b3c016ffa930cc29214a7.gif

Shows you how often I check A&A's product lines- I didn't think that they still made Homies. Crazy.

I don't know about sales- I expect they'd be decent sellers in most locs. Not like they did back when they were a craze, but I can't see them being a total dud.

Flatline: 1" LED light up balloons (a must at $70/4 bags)

2" Mega Splat ($38 sells good at $1)

Balloons slowed way down. I know that they often pop or the end blows out when blowing up. Think kids caught on.

Balloons slowed way down. I know that they often pop or the end blows out when blowing up. Think kids caught on.

Mine sped up with the new display for LED balloons. I have a hard time keeping in stock, still my best 1" and has been for 2 yrs. Sorry about your misfortunes.

i only sell 2 inch toys here are a few good selllers/

1. hello kitty banks

2. dc comics string dolls

3. minion danglers

4.  string  by brand vending

1. hello kitty banks

3. minion danglers

4.  string  by brand vending

1. hello kitty banks

3. minion danglers

4. string by brand vending

1. hello kitty banks

3. minion danglers

That's good to know...I see these things in a few machines over here...honestly they creep me out lol 751fcf0e0b33190af599668d81760eee.jpg

1. hello kitty banks

3. minion danglers

1. hello kitty banks

3. minion danglers

I have been doing a poor job at selecting good two inch. The string dolls are you doing straight for a buck or mixing junk in and doing .75

Archived