Replacement keys

Bettyb

Hi guys

I manage a restaurant and we have inherited a discapa station machine. Checked with our vending guy and it belongs to the restaurant. We cannot find keys anywhere but i am trying to avoid drilling and new locks. Is there a way to find out the code for my machine so that i can get a replacement key made? Is anyone familiar with this machine?

The Discapa is an old import machine that is no longer sold or serviced in the United States. There may be some keys and things available through some operators, but that's about it as support goes. I know that getting new keys from the manufacturer is next to impossible judging by threads made here previously. You might contact a locksmith, as they may have some means to open the machine as well.

Good luck!

From the prev thread here they are all keyed alike. The key number is T106. There is one currently for sale on ebay (not so cheap)(search "discapa key ebay") I think the key blank is an old auto key from europe  RO32R but you probably won't find a locksmith with one in stock (and the key code to cut from a blank).

Please let us know if you have any success.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

I manage a restaurant and we have inherited a discapa station machine. Checked with our vending guy and it belongs to the restaurant. We cannot find keys anywhere but i am trying to avoid drilling and new locks. Is there a way to find out the code for my machine so that i can get a replacement key made? Is anyone familiar with this machine?

How did you Inherent The machine exactly?

Archived