Vendo 475

nrod7

I may I have to take the door off in order to move the machine to the another area.  

I noticed three bolts on the top of the door.

I located the connector plug that will allow me to disconnect the wiring harness from the body of the machine.

Would there be anything else I need to "unbolt" or disconnect to remove the door? 

Do I need to "lift" the door up and off the bottom hinge in order to remove the door?

Will I need help? (Approx. how much does the door weigh).

Secondly,  I there a technique in "sliding" and empty/unplugged machine about 10 feet on a hard tile floor?  Of course, I don't want to scratch or damage the ceramic tile.

This would save the time of removing the door.  I would be able to open the door open and slide it through the doorway.

Respectfully,

nrod7

I may I have to take the door off in order to move the machine to the another area.  

I noticed three bolts on the top of the door.

I located the connector plug that will allow me to disconnect the wiring harness from the body of the machine.

Would there be anything else I need to "unbolt" or disconnect to remove the door? 

Do I need to "lift" the door up and off the bottom hinge in order to remove the door?

Will I need help? (Approx. how much does the door weigh).

Secondly,  I there a technique in "sliding" and empty/unplugged machine about 10 feet on a hard tile floor?  Of course, I don't want to scratch or damage the ceramic tile.

This would save the time of removing the door.  I would be able to open the door open and slide it through the doorway.

Respectfully,

nrod7

Should have help if it is available. You are right about taking door off. What I would do is go out and buy 4 of fhe nylon furniture movers. Have someone help you tip the machine back and put 1 under each leveler.   You won't scuff the floor and should be able to twist it through the door. You might have to unload vendor.

You're talking about moving a very large machine with no tools.  Very foolish and you're making too much work for yourself as well as risking that you won't put the door back on correctly which can cause air leaks or problems with closing the door.  You can't find someone to move machines for you?  You can't invest in the proper tools to move machines with?

Thanks for the feedback.  I will definitely try the nylon moving pads.  

I don't think I will remove the door.

Thanks for the suggestions.

nrod7

Archived