vendsoft

Dear Vendiscuss friends,

We would like to introduce our software to the Vendiscuss community. 

Key Features and Benefits of the VendSoft vending software solution

• More efficient means of retaining, retrieving and analyzing information to better understand your business needs (which can save you time and money)
  • Cloud based service – allows for greater flexibility in use of mobile platforms
  • Supports both Android and iPhone smartphone platforms
  • "Offline mode" allows user to enter route details without network connectivity; information can then be uploaded to the cloud with a WiFi connection
  • Straightforward design and functionality that are easy to understand and intuitive
  • Friendly customer support to answer any questions you have
  • Produces reports that can be exported into Excel to provide an opportunity to review business activities in further detail
  • Maintains product purchase information and expenses similar to Quicken or Quickbooks
  • Sales and expenses can be tracked by location to determine each location’s profitability
  • Generates easy to understand sales and expense reports/dashboards for better decision-making
  • Maintain visibility of inventory levels at both the warehouse and at the machine locations
  • Easily customizable for your vending business (you have the ability to add or delete products, modify routes and vending locations as your business grows)
  • Functionality supports multiple vend prices for the same product across different machines at different locations
  • Commission set-up is easy and straight-forward and supports the three main types of commissions paid to location owners (percent of sales, monthly, and per item sold)
  • Assists the business owner with developing efficient route recommendations through its mapping features
  • Prekitting
  • Telemetry - integrated with USA Technologies ePort devices
There is a short introductory video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG6J7MiW1QQ

For those Vendiscuss members who decide to give VendSoft a try we will make a special discount. You can start your 14 day free trial here.

Best of luck and happy vending!

• 5 months later...

As a newbie to the vending world, I decided that I wouldn't jump into the biz without some sort of management software.  I've been using VendSoft since inception, and I have to say it's nicely designed, has some great reports, easy to use, and the support is awesome!

If you don't use VMS, or are unhappy with the system you have - you gotta give them a try!

• 4 months later...

I use Vendsoft from the beginning too. I love the cloud base system and the possibility to create "trip" and have my guys use their smartphone to do their work.

Few comments:

- hard to have it sync with dex data

- app is pretty basic

- some issues with the full website when viewing on my iphone

Overall, i highly recommend this software to all small and medium size operations.

• 7 months later...

Hi Dylan. Thank you very much for your interest in VendSoft! I am not familiar in detail with ParLevel but I would say that both systems are similar. We can offer you to test VendSoft with a free trial account. You can enter just a couple of machines and compare both systems in parallel. 

Archived