Post your political rants here

lacanteen

1 hour ago, tnycman said:

A typical Trump supporter response, everything taken from Fox News book, i have not idea what you're rambling there.

I highly doubt it you pay any taxes..

Keep filing the machines buddy as Trump and his cronies fill their pockets.

Since you' ve called me a Democrat and a free loaders i challenge you to show how much you pay in taxes and i will show you mine, lets see who pays more and who's the freeloader!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tnycman, he (or she) has the general mindset that southerners have, especially in the rural areas. I live in the south and I see it everywhere I go. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he said I'm a "big boy", big boy with little brain.

Unless he's a crossdresser and prefers to be called a SHE, which ultimately might explain his frustration.. lol

1 hour ago, tnycman said:

Well he said I'm a "big boy", big boy with little brain.

Unless he's a crossdresser and prefers to be called a SHE, which ultimately might explain his frustration.. lol

Not all of us in the South think that way though and this guy is a real good example of that..............

16 minutes ago, tnycman said:

XXXX

Your post was deleted, you will not bypass our profanity filter with images.

This is your first warning, I am taking no other action.

BTW my last posts I have my moderator hat on. If there are posts that I have somehow missed, I am asking that they are pointed out to me.

There are accusations that affect this forum, but nobody is backing them up. This is an important issue, and either there are things I need to take actions on, or these are false accusations, which I should consider an attack. Without any proof, repeated accusations, and an unwillingness to support this accusation makes me think it is the latter.

Just 1 day in office Trump got more women up and walking than Michelle Obama did in 8 years. Keep them healthy exercising!

Are you talking about the one he sexualy molested ?

7 minutes ago, tnycman said:

Are you talking about the one he sexualy molested ?

rtx2pdge.jpg?w=1280

Nah, even Trump wouldn't have those that marched yesterday.

I wanted to re-post this to make sure it got read............

let me just ask this and I'm only asking, hoping that you all will give me an honest answer............ A Lot of men, especially young men seem to be developing a lot of animosity towards women in our culture. 

How do you all feel about women in our society? I'm only interested in your honest opinion and I'm not going to rebuke you for it.

Archived