Employee Break Room locations

Crimson Tide

I've recently obtained a few employee break room (back of the store) type locations; couple of Petco stores and an Old Navy. I'd be interested to know what experiences others have had with similar locations. My guess is "low maintenance, stable (unlikely to get kicked out), but not big money makers."

Crimson Tide

I've got a jcpenny and old navy. Jcpenny does very well for me. Old navy is hit or miss. I've gone in and found my machine has turned into a clothes hanger, clothes draped over it completely covering it. I've got m&i, skittles, m&m and pmm at that one and they seem to do well

Who did you talk to to get into those locations? I acquired these when I bought a route.

Old Navy was great for me until the district manager came through and said it had to go. I think it would have done great because after only a month it had enough to pay for the location and the gumballs. JC penny's is average but Kroger break room has done fantastic. I'm hoping to add more but it's to hot right now.

I've got a jcpenny and old navy. Jcpenny does very well for me. Old navy is hit or miss. I've gone in and found my machine has turned into a clothes hanger, clothes draped over it completely covering it. I've got m&i, skittles, m&m and pmm at that one and they seem to do well

Who did you talk to to get into those locations? I acquired these when I bought a route.

I got them from vendinglocator4u.com. This is my first experience with such locations. The Old Navy machine has only been out for about 2 weeks. I haven't been back yet to see what's going on. The two Petco places: still in wait and see mode on those. For now, just enjoying the fact that the machines are out doing "something" instead of occupying space in my basement. 

I also have some from vendinglocator4u. They do a good job of finding nice sized break rooms. Mine do average numbers and never hint of kick outs...I learned that gumballs don't do so well...but everything else does pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I also have some from vendinglocator4u. They do a good job of finding nice sized break rooms. Mine do average numbers and never hint of kick outs...I learned that gumballs don't do so well...but everything else does pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Interesting that you mention about the gumballs not doing so well in break rooms. I went back to my Old Navy location recently (for the first time since placing the machine). I have a head of gumballs and one of peanut butter MMs there. The MMs head had a decent number of coins. The GB head had not been used. 

If you need more like those, let me know

I can vouch for Rodney, he can land you some good break rooms in a hurry. The one I got from him most recently is JCPenny- not a bad earner for sure, and it's not getting trashed like a buffet/grocery store/laundromat machine would.

• 3 weeks later...

Just pick up the phone and call yourself, take two minutes and if they say yes great ( and you just saved $30 not paying a locator ) if no then you call the next store location your interested . People it's not rocket science. They don't know who you one way or another. This is exactly how the locators do it .

Archived