Can I vend 1" toys or bouncy balls out of Seaga?

Coal River Vending

I wouldn't.  I've vended toys with similar machines with that wheel (Lypc, etc) and they get jammed or misvend frequently.  Plus, you'd need to track down .50 mechs.  Any of those cheap machines I have left are exclusively gumballs or candy.

Do they even make a 50 mech for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure.  I know Lypc does.  Many members who use those get the .50 mechs off of Buzz Bite machines, which may fit Seaga, but I don't know.  Your best bet is to avoid the cheap machines, and get quality machines (Oak, Eagle, Beaver, Northwestern).  A&A is pretty cheap for new machines, and they are decent quality too.

Man, I haven't seen a Seaga Millennium crop up in ages- man that's a relic! As imports go, I'd echo the sentiments of other operators here- it "can" vend toys, but reliability will be a constant concern. If it were me, I would turn it into a gumball head and roll with it until the coin mech inevitably fails. There aren't too many Seaga Millenniums left out there for a reason I'm afraid.

I found them to be a headach with 1in capsules. The two support bar's that hold the machine lid to the base break open capsules when the agitator turns(the caps get stuck between the bar and agitator) ...plus you can't fill it all the way up it causes misvends. I have had success with bouncyballs with that type. I would recommend bouncyballs(rhode island mix) and gumballs with the way it is now(if you want to make money the way it is). Just adjust the screw on the wheel that determines the hole opening so one ball fits(test it a bit to make sure).

Archived