Openers

dwr136135

Hello Vendors! [emoji4]

I'm looking for some pointers for opening lines to get my foot in the door at possible locations. I have a couple vendstars and gumball machines.

I live in a smaller seasonal tourist trap city in Michigan. Population about 10,000. So I need to compliment the confidence with a good "sales pitch".

Can anyone help a rookie out? I'm looking at some smaller dollar type stores, laundry mat, Game Stop etc.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Hello Vendors! [emoji4]

I'm looking for some pointers for opening lines to get my foot in the door at possible locations. I have a couple vendstars and gumball machines.

I live in a smaller seasonal tourist trap city in Michigan. Population about 10,000. So I need to compliment the confidence with a good "sales pitch".

Can anyone help a rookie out? I'm looking at some smaller dollar type stores, laundry mat, Game Stop etc.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I try not to go in with a "sales Pitch". It's all about being yourself! Just go in and talk to them about what you have, explain to them why they should have the machine and then they either say yes or no. Nothing more to it than that buddy!

I made a video about this on my YouTube channel! Check it out here!

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I introduce myself, shake hands, say what business I'm with, and explain that we place small gumball machines for charity and would you would be interested in that? For larger locations I offer commission. That would be for anywhere I could justify placing a rack. I have a quarter page flyer that I use when locating that I printed through vistaprint. I either give them that or my card.

As long as you're friendly, say who you are and what you want, I don't think the pitch really matters that much. This is a numbers game and  you just need to get out there and ask. Just yes or no and keep moving.

I introduce myself, shake hands, say what business I'm with, and explain that we place small gumball machines for charity and would you would be interested in that? For larger locations I offer commission. That would be for anywhere I could justify placing a rack. I have a quarter page flyer that I use when locating that I printed through vistaprint. I either give them that or my card.

As long as you're friendly, say who you are and what you want, I don't think the pitch really matters that much. This is a numbers game and  you just need to get out there and ask. Just yes or no and keep moving.

EXACTLY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived