Stickers inside globe or outside

vendtex

I like to put them inside to avoid being damaged by someone trying to peel it off. I use 2 sided tape. There's a member here who makes labels (Sweetstop) and one of his options is peel and stick. 

I bought labels from him, but not the peel and stick. 20161006_195852.jpg

Those don't have the nutritional do they?

I placed my first two machines with stickers on the outside. I had bought before reading much two Trio candy machines triples The nice thing is mostly metal and plastic gloves come out easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yes he does. I made the stickers with word contact paper n scanner. Idk what the cost was though the paper is pretty cheap. This globe is curved and my hands are big so I had trouble putting them on the inside but I think I'll get some double sided tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

We used double sided tape inside the globes for a long time, now we use Scotch Reusable Tabs. We buy the 1"X1" tabs and cut them into fourths. One on each top corner is all you need.

What ive learned works best for me is double sided "REMOVEABLE" tape. I use glossy photo paper and attach the tape to the paper first, then the globe, top edge only. That way, when i want to clean that canister, i can remove the label and the tape usually comes with the label so there is very little residue to clean off the canister. Thats big for me because its hard to keep vendstar canisters looking good and they have to be an 8/10 or better for me to place them in a new location and buying new canisters gets expensive.

Archived