Canadian product supplier?

disco1

Hi all, I've been learning lots following this forum, and I have a question for all you Canadian vendors. I have a bulk vending route in BC, and I used to get my product from Avro Warehouse in Langley but they closed down this summer. So now I'm scrambling to find new suppliers. I get my M&M peanuts and jellybeans from Costco, used to get my chocolate almonds from them too, but they don't get them anymore. Too bad, they were my biggest seller, but they had doubled in price anyway, so not too affordable anyway. So I'm trying to find an affordable supplier for my hard candies like Splat Jawbreakers, Zingy Zaps or Lotsa Sours, they do well for me. Shipping in from California seems way too expensive, especially with the exchange rate right now. Thanks for your help!

Hi,  you can check out krazytown.ca they offer free shipping on orders over 350lbs.  Not sure if your order would be that big though, they are based in southern ontario.  If they can't help you, maybe they can find you a supplier that is closer.

There is also all star vending out of montreal, I don't know what their shipping costs would be though.

Hope this helps you out.

Archived