Are these bill changers worth anything?

jimwarneke

When we purchased our vending route, I inherited four of these bill changers (I don't have a pic of the fourth, but it's similar to the first one).  We've been working diligently to 'upgrade' all of our machines with bill validators so that I can do away with servicing these machines. 

Question to the group:  Do they have any value used?  They all work and I have spare hoppers for them as well.  Should I try to sell on eBay?  What would be a fair price?

Thanks for you opinions ...

Jim

CMT #2 (3).jpg

ComDoc (3).jpg

Ohio Cat (6).jpg

The top and bottom photos are of Hamilton Buck Passers and they are totally obsolete.  The middle photo is a Standard Changemaker unit which is serviceable since it uses current bill validators and it's still supported by Standard.  If you're upgrading machines to add bill validators then email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need any validator or harnesses to do so.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

If you're upgrading machines to add bill validators then email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need any validator or harnesses to do so.

Thanks AZ!

The parts I have inherited should be enough to fill each machine with some sort of validator.  The harness needed on the other hand, might be something I have to reach out for.

That's what I am doing, just wanted the opinion of the group to see if I should try to sell them once they are out of my locations.  I think they'll go on CL very cheap before I just scrap them.

T

On 11/2/2016 at 7:56 PM, AZVendor said:

The top and bottom photos are of Hamilton Buck Passers and they are totally obsolete.

The top and bottom photos are actually Ardac bill changers - had hundreds of them when I was an operator. Not worth anything now as Ardac is long gone.

Archived