My start in honor boxes

Last week I started  my first honor box vending.     I  bought approx. 35 locations knowing a few locations no longer will have the machine or want it out. so I am figuring on about 28.  The price I paid was 1 thousand dollars with approximately 15 more stands and about 3 bags of product and whatever product is in the stores.     My start is a little erratcic. I serviced about 15 machines.  2- had no idea what I was taking about. 3 others wanted the machine out.   3 machines had less then 5 bucks in it. 7 machines had a average of 10-12 dollars each In it and had been serviced about 2-3 weeks ago.  The storeowners ranged from very friendlyor just letting you do your thing to one guy claiming I am a theif and calling the original owner but changed his tune slightly when I showed him a signed agreement  I am hopeful that 25 of the 35 locations will produce 12-15 bucks a month

Oh, ok. You mentioned machines and stands so I was a bit confused. Yea, I agree the dum dums probably shouldn't be 50 cents/3 for $1. 6 for $1 would probably work for those.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived