Lost key

tnycman

You can buy a T-handle here... http://www.capitalvending.com/replacement-bill-validator-clone-.html?category_id=885

But my guess is that with the method that you used to open the machine you could have done more damage than just a broken T-handle. What do you plan on doing with the machine once you get it fixed?

I would guess that parts for this machine are going to become harder & harder to come by so you maybe better off trying to get rid of it before this happens.

Just my opinion.... 

Will fix it and get rid of it..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I listed some vendstars when I first started vending. I told them I was asking $30 each and when I read the listing they were listed at $65 each.

Wow that's some heavy mark up there..

Yea, never got any inquiries at all. I remember looking at machines on there afterwards and wondering how many of them were actually good deals before they got pumped up the prices.

Send me a photo of your threaded stud, especially if it's still in the T-handle flange.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom and I can match it up and send you one.  Put a tape measure along the stud from the flange to the tip of the stud.

AZ, not sure if you got my email with the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived