Black Friday shopping for a vendor

QuikVend

Just closed on an online auction I've been keeping an eye on for the past week. Ended up snagging all the machines I was interested in without any other competition other than the 501e. All 8 machines will cost $825 after the auction fees. Plus found another 501e near the auction site for sale by a private seller for $150. I've only gone black Friday shopping a handful of times, but this has been the best deal I've ever gotten lol.  

Auction HaulAuction HaulAuction HaulAuction HaulAuction HaulAuction HaulAuction HaulAuction Haul

These look like the ones from Berea, Congrats! Jim you may also want to come up a with a distance you're willing to travel and then check all the cities craigslists within that distance. Cleveland, Youngstown, and Pittsburgh will go through stale phases. I've gone as far as Tennessee for good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, that's where these were. And I agree, I search a pretty wide area for deals. I usually try to find a few near each other or a few on the way to the others to make it even more worthwhile. I've gone as far as Chicago and Toledo for deals myself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My search area on CL is usually anything within 3 hours travel time.  I'v been from Youngstown to Toledo to Columbus to Wheeling so far for machines, but I haven't found anything as good as some of the deals I hear about on here!

Archived