Help with the break-up

Zigzag Vending

41 minutes ago, vendtex said:

Have you tried other products?  Maybe ask what they'd like in the machine?

Yeah, a few. they wanted skittles. ive tried hot tamales and mms and trail mix (actually, i only have one loc that ever did good on trail mix, getting ready to bring new machine to them after their place burnt down with one in it. cant argue with an $18 pull on trail mix ALONE one month! Ill buy it just for them but wont be offering it to anyone else unless they mention it).  nothing has averaged more than $4 a month since i replaced it in april after buying the route from under a family for the father/owners health problems. even the daughter that was running it said it would be one id probably pull later on.

50 minutes ago, musser said:

tell the truth its too hard to remember lies

I dont want to lie, i just dont want to sound mad that it didnt do better or ungrateful for the fact they let me keep it there after the route sale. 

You said, "this week"? How long has it been there? How low is it? 

There are different locations that have seasons. 

If you need yup pull it, just tell them it's not working out, or out doesn't do good enough.

Just be polite doing it, you never know who they know!

Since they aren't buying jack, they probably don't care.. i was in exactly the same situation, told the manager I'd love to do business, but this isn't producing to justify the trip.. he was OK.. I don't care kind of thing.
The only thing i missed was the cute and friendly receptionist..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You are worrying too much. It comes from being a nice guy. They probably will be relieved to have your machine out of there which isn't making money for them either . They possibly are leaving it there thinking you are a good guy  which you are and don't want to ruin your livelihood as well.  I  had a machine that did lousy in a location and serviced it orrectly and was friendly,honest and kept the machines clean. It did poorly. I took it out and we both were nice guys about it.   I recently went to his store to buy a soda and he remembered me and said its on the house.  

Archived