BradMillner46

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BradMillner46 said:

Waaaahh!

I Smart! You Dumb!

I’m right because YouTube!

What is your purpose here? You seem to be wasting a lot of time trolling, because I’m not sure you believe any of this.

You won’t back up a single thing you said, instead going straight for the attack.

Again, when people start attacking, it means they lost the debate. It means you can’t truly back up what you are saying.

Video of blighted areas are not a sign of anything. Our city had a blighted area because of massive expansion. (See? Substance. And substance I can expand on with more detail if I requested.)

If you are correct, and you really understand this, you should be able to articulate it, and refute any arguments, instead of talking around the subject, questioning my/our intelligence, (honestly, I am the only one debating, so why act like there is a group of us?)

I asked several times for the meaning of this sentence in his own words and never got an answer.

Simply put, the Resource Based Economy means applying the real scientific method for social concern and global sustainability.

At this rate, he'll never be able to live in his own basement some day.

On 12/1/2016 at 11:54 AM, lacanteen said:

I asked several times for the meaning of this sentence in his own words and never got an answer.

This is all making me very weary so I think it must be time for a beer :rolleyes::rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

Oops, I forgot about these, so I guess he was referring to both of us as Billy Bob's. (Technically against the rules, but unless you're offended, I will let it slide.)

So I was incorrect in one of my statements. 

35 minutes ago, moondog said:

This is all making me very weary so I think it must be time for a beer :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never liked beer. Unfortunately I like all the embarrassing looking fruity drinks.

On 12/1/2016 at 0:37 PM, The Mage said:

Never liked beer. Unfortunately I like all the embarrassing looking fruity drinks.

The best thing about beer is you don't need those stupid umbrellas to drink it.

1 hour ago, The Mage said:

What is your purpose here? You seem to be wasting a lot of time trolling, because I’m not sure you believe any of this.

You won’t back up a single thing you said, instead going straight for the attack.

Again, when people start attacking, it means they lost the debate. It means you can’t truly back up what you are saying.

Video of blighted areas are not a sign of anything. Our city had a blighted area because of massive expansion. (See? Substance. And substance I can expand on with more detail if I requested.)

If you are correct, and you really understand this, you should be able to articulate it, and refute any arguments, instead of talking around the subject, questioning my/our intelligence, (honestly, I am the only one debating, so why act like there is a group of us?)

These type of people are going to be displayed in the museums of the future someday, much like the Cro-Magnun and Neanderthal Man are displayed in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC.

It doesn't matter what evidence I give, this Billy Bob "vendor" from (hic*) Nebraskaaa is always going to say, "DUHhhhhhhhhhh............ WHARS THE EVIDENCE?????" This is the same damn thing that these type of back woods folk do when it comes to science in general (such as climate change.) It doesn't matter that I've already given PLENTY of OVERWHELMING evidence with the videos I've posted (complete with statistics that are referenced in the videos). They're just not going to think above about a 2nd grade level, no matter what. I also find it quite comical that these modern-day versions of Cro-Magnun, call this information a "Conspiracy (against them)" and part of "The New World Order" (LOL!!!)   

This is just ridiculous. Their world consists of "Whats mine is mine an' yorn' is yorn' an' I best not find ye' in bed with my girl friend down thar' at the trailer park cause I'll shootchee golpher with my shot gun!!!!!!!" 

They have no concept or concern for the well-being of other people outside of their own self interests and that's why these types of modern-day Cro-Magnun were eager to support such things like the Iraq War from the very beginning (remember that?) as well as skyrocketing the prison population and not giving a damn about the damage we are doing to the Earth (except of course calling Climate Change Science an Illuminati conspiracy.) 

To those of you though with at least half an ounce of reason and common sense who might someday come across this thread, take heart. The good news is these people, like the dinosaurs, are a dying breed. The younger generations coming up look at these people and see them for what they truly are - Incredibly fear based, ignorant and pathetic. They want nothing to do with the way these modern-day Cro-Magnun think and they will not put up with it. The paradigm will shift and there's not a damn thing these decaying dinosaurs can do about it. The youth ALWAYS has the power and ALWAYS overcomes.

58 minutes ago, The Mage said:

Oops, I forgot about these, so I guess he was referring to both of us as Billy Bob's. (Technically against the rules, but unless you're offended, I will let it slide.)

So I was incorrect in one of my statements. 

I forgive you, here is my major debate contribution from the first page:

Setting aside my hash pipe and tin foil hat, this sounds like fear mongering to me. I am 55 years old and use technology much more than most men my age. My job depends on me to apply technology to make this company successful. Our investments in pre-kitting and credit card telemetry has made the difference this past year as the oil patch has slowed and businesses in our area close. Our YTD sales are down, but our YTD expenses are down 3 points more!

Sure I can fix 1980s models A/P and National machines and they will continue to make money. Unless these machines utilize 2016 technologies they will just continue to make 1980s revenues. That mantra is also what makes this country great. You can be a successful as you dare to be. Is a drug dealer not successful? Only if he isn't caught. As long as grass needs cut, tomatoes need picked, steel needs to be made, ore needs to be mined, tires need to be changed, ditches need to be dug, software needs to be written, and people need to be entertained, someone has to, manage, pay for, or actually do all of this work. It's called the economy. (did I mention I have business degrees?)

Oh, and didja notice he chooses to use bold instead of all caps? Smooth

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

Oh, and didja notice he chooses to use bold instead of all caps? Smooth

Didja notice he refuses to offer any "evidence", even though I never asked for evidence, I only asked for references to all the "papers" he keeps talking about? Obviously they don't exist.

Ug ug, we cavemen... no wait, we're yokels... and now we're dinosaurs... Oh, now we believe in the Illuminati.

Speaking of trolls, I kinda have a strange hobby.

You know those Troll dolls?

I take pictures of their butts.

1925283615_8e4578132e_z.jpg

Then I turn them into movies, and project them onto the walls of buildings for everyone to see.

People are really surprised to find out that I'm into...

AssTrollProjection

54 minutes ago, The Mage said:

Didja notice he refuses to offer any "evidence", even though I never asked for evidence, I only asked for references to all the "papers" he keeps talking about? Obviously they don't exist.

Ug ug, we cavemen... no wait, we're yokels... and now we're dinosaurs... Oh, now we believe in the Illuminati.

Speaking of trolls, I kinda have a strange hobby.

You know those Troll dolls?

I take pictures of their butts.

1925283615_8e4578132e_z.jpg

Then I turn them into movies, and project them onto the walls of buildings for everyone to see.

People are really surprised to find out that I'm into...

AssTrollProjection

Hey Billy Bob and all the rest of you other Billy Bob's.........

Here is not only all of the information you were requesting regarding Technological Unemployment but EVERY OTHER REASON why it is NOT POSSIBLE to move forward into the future under the money driven paradigm. 

Every piece of information is referenced for all of you to look up for yourselves. THIS is what you call real science. It is opposite from what all of you do which is to bury your heads in the sand, never ask any real questions and ridicule others who raise the most important questions that must be raised.

Click here.......... http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/uploads/upload/file/15/TZM_Guide_Essays_1-13.pdf

Hey Billy Bob and all the rest of you other Billy Bob's.........

Here is not only all of the information you were requesting regarding Technological Unemployment but EVERY OTHER REASON why it is NOT POSSIBLE to move forward into the future under the money driven paradigm. 

Every piece of information is referenced for all of you to look up for yourselves. THIS is what you call real science. It is opposite from what all of you do which is to bury your heads in the sand, never ask any real questions and ridicule others who raise the most important questions that must be raised.

Click here.......... http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/uploads/upload/file/15/TZM_Guide_Essays_1-13.pdf

Pardon me while I try and wrap my small country bumpkin mind around this. You hop on here and try to sell us this alternative future because we're all going to lose our jobs to machines, even though our job is to maintain machines that work for us. You then get challenged, resort to speaking over those challenging you, insulting those challenging you and everyone who owns a vending machine, and then try to recruit the very people your insulting. All done on a forum dedicated to the people your insulting. Did I get that right? Your goal is to come to us as god and get us to drink the koolaid? When that doesn't work you try to beat us down, and then as god get us to follow you to your movement? That's quite the sales pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chkoolaid1 said:

Pardon me while I try and wrap my small country bumpkin mind around this. You hop on here and try to sell us this alternative future because we're all going to lose our jobs to machines, even though our job is to maintain machines that work for us. You then get challenged, resort to speaking over those challenging you, insulting those challenging you and everyone who owns a vending machine, and then try to recruit the very people your insulting. All done on a forum dedicated to the people your insulting. Did I get that right? Your goal is to come to us as god and get us to drink the koolaid? When that doesn't work you try to beat us down, and then as god get us to follow you to your movement? That's quite the sales pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not start this. This started way back when I saw a post titled "Post your political rants here" and decided to express my own views on an open forum. Then when I was attacked for my views, I decided that I would post the solution (the Resource Based Economy) which is not political but, according to real science, is the only way to have a sustainable Earth and a sustainable society. Mother Nature, as it turns out, IS a dictatorship and unless we follow her rules we will wind up soon from now annihilating ourselves and the whole planet. If you don't follow the rules of Mother Nature when you build a bridge or a skyscraper or an airplane, you also better get ready for disaster. Science is not some type of political party. It isn't a religion or government or company or organization. It is merely another word for truth, or the closest approximation that we as the human species have ever come towards truth. So in a nutshell, on an open forum that was requesting that people express themselves, I expressed myself only by speaking truth. When I was attacked for it, I stood up for truth because I will ALWAYS stand up for truth, especially when the truth encompasses the suffering of other people.

To anyone else who may come across this post in the future who is starting to see the fallacy in the way these people think - If you pay attention to what they say and particularly what their values are, you'll find a very common thread. That thread is that outside of their own selfish interests, these people have no concern for humanity. You can look back through all of their posts they've made throughout this entire website and see that they really don't give a damn about such things as the fact that we now have over 1 BILLION PEOPLE on this planet who are starving to death. They could care less that every eco-life support system that the Earth has to heal itself has reached a state of crisis. And these are the types of people, who when our country began raping and pillaging other countries, began shouting "GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!" and "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!" If they really were supporting our troops, they would have been questioning every aspect of what's going on and demanding that ALL of our troops be brought back home.

These types of people are coming from the perspective which says "It's OK if other people are suffering, as long as it isn't happening to me." I've heard an analogy to describe the type of mindset that these people have, it's called the Reptilian Mind. Using this analogy, the reptile doesn't care about anything that doesn't provide some type of immediate self advantage or benefit and the reptile has no concern or awareness for any other living thing. The reptile does whatever is in its self interests, regardless of whether that hurts any other living thing or not.

This is what cancer is. It's what it does and how it operates. Right now our culture is packed full of these Reptilian Minded people and therefore we live in an incredibly sick society where as Phil Collins sang "There's not much love to go around." It is on US who are more evolved than this rise up as the immune system to overcome this sickness. We do this by recognizing that these people are truly sick and unhealthy, putting them into perspective this way (which will make them obsolete), and then starting the conversation of our own which will change the paradigm. The younger generations are already starting to do this and they want nothing to do with these sick people. 

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

Ha! He left his web cam on!

tin-foil-hats-04.jpg

This is the typical childish response that these types of people have towards hearing truth. I've just mentioned some very serious and immediately pressing issues (that affect every person on Earth) and this person responds this way. This is how these types of people think - It's OK if other people are suffering just as long as they're aren't suffering themselves. They have no concern for anything outside of their own selfish interests and their immediate self pleasure. 

Isn't it amazing how this demographic of people generally would called themselves "Christian" and make up the institution of the church? Is this what Jesus stood for?

The Zeitgeist Movement? Are you freakn' kidding me? That propagandist piece of....

Okay, you seemed to imply that there were all these studies about what you were talking about, so I searched all the references, and found a total of 5 studies directly linked. There were also articles in journals, and articles on studies, (Which were often horrible, because magazines and newspapers just can't understand it, and often are written based on another article, based on another article, resulting in an understanding research through a game of telephone.)

The first real paper was reference 50, about air bags in cars. Next was 102, on the evolution of the neocortex. 108 about psychiatric and substance abuse problems. 136 about heat disease related to socioeconomic position.

And 350, where a researcher found that people in lower economic classes were more generous. They determined this by having 124 students play a game.

You said there were all these studies on this subject, but I didn't find any single study about a resource based economy. Other references were to dictionaries, clarifications, articles, books, and reading assignments. 

I did find that the only difference between what they propose, and communism is that they don't include the ideology. Things like "peace", and "rights". In other words, a more honest form of communism. 

There were some links to articles about studies, like reference 325, (broken link, but I found it,) where they reference more research by the researcher in 351. So I found the research, and they did things like watch a street corner, saw how people drove, and then used their plates to determine where they lived, and assumed their financial status based on where they live. (Poorly designed since displays of wealth are a poor example of actual wealth, and instead more of an example of high debt.)

This isn't the research you were talking about. The stuff we weren't supposed to understand. There was no research, no scientists backing up anything here. They simply picked and chose from other peoples works, usually books and articles, and used it, or pieces of it to back their positions.

I don't see the research. Sure an essay, but you talked about a plethora  of research on this subject, and there is none. Just an essay (propagandist paper) with only 5 real papers sited that really don't have any relation?

You talked about all the scientists, where are they? You talked about all the papers, again, where are they? This was not it. But it does show how you were brainwashed.

5 hours ago, BradMillner46 said:

I did not start this. This started way back when I saw a post titled "Post your political rants here" and decided to express my own views on an open forum. Then when I was attacked for my views, I decided that I would post the solution (the Resource Based Economy) which is not political but, according to real science, is the only way to have a sustainable Earth and a sustainable society.

Who attacked you, and when? I hope you don't believe disagreeing with your opinion is an attack.

11 minutes ago, The Mage said:

Who attacked you, and when? I hope you don't believe disagreeing with your opinion is an attack.

No, I posted about the Resource Based Economy and your response was to call it "communism" (which by definition it is certainly not) and then all of you started saying that somehow I was basically a loon. I first responded to all of this by giving very logical reason why the RBE must be created in order to continue to exist on this planet and you resorted to calling me a "fear monger" (because I was telling the truth and you aren't able to handle the truth.) I then provided very referenced and documented proof bolstering my claims and since then, you have been silent. I DID say that you guys are fear minded and pathetic (which I still most definitely uphold.) 

HOWEVER, everything I said about you all is something that you guys could change right now if you wanted to. The bottom line is I am no more valuable or important than any of you or anyone else and whether you advocate for the RBE or not, not one person is any more valuable or more important than the next - We ALL have value (which is the ROOT, CENTRAL PRINCIPLE behind the RBE.) The difference is some of us on this Earth are concerned with healing it and creating a better world for humankind while others (like yourselves) couldn't care less about the human race. The reason why I kept asking you guys for solutions is because I know that you all do not have any solutions - It's the same thing as violating a major, scientific principle if you wanted to build a bridge or an airplane. If it's not been put together in a technically sustainable way, it will fail. 

Calling what you defined as a resource based economy, communism is not attacking you.

I said you were fearmongering, I did not say you were a fear monger. I attempt to refer to the actions as opposed to the people.

I saw references to "tin foil hat", but is that really an attack? It is more of a comment about the ideas you are presenting. Not directly calling you a loon. (Which you were the first person to post that term in this thread.) If you were really attacked, point out the exact quote, which post. (i.e. page #, post #. You may have to count, there are 25 posts per page.)

By the way, I did give a response, which took time because I needed to go though that piece of propaganda. It is 2 posts above your most recent.

I find it funny how you attack others, (unevolved, inbred, and ignorant) and also attempt to say we are uncaring individuals that only care about ourselves, then complain that an attack on your ideas are an attack on you. 

Again, instead of discussing or debating, you are attempting to obfuscate, to change the subject, to make it about us, instead of trying to discuss the issue.

If you really believe all of this, than you should be able to articulate it, and properly defend it without having to resort to all these tricks.

3 hours ago, The Mage said:

Calling what you defined as a resource based economy, communism is not attacking you.

I said you were fearmongering, I did not say you were a fear monger. I attempt to refer to the actions as opposed to the people.

I saw references to "tin foil hat", but is that really an attack? It is more of a comment about the ideas you are presenting. Not directly calling you a loon. (Which you were the first person to post that term in this thread.) If you were really attacked, point out the exact quote, which post. (i.e. page #, post #. You may have to count, there are 25 posts per page.)

By the way, I did give a response, which took time because I needed to go though that piece of propaganda. It is 2 posts above your most recent.

I find it funny how you attack others, (unevolved, inbred, and ignorant) and also attempt to say we are uncaring individuals that only care about ourselves, then complain that an attack on your ideas are an attack on you. 

Again, instead of discussing or debating, you are attempting to obfuscate, to change the subject, to make it about us, instead of trying to discuss the issue.

If you really believe all of this, than you should be able to articulate it, and properly defend it without having to resort to all these tricks.

From what I understand, what you're saying about Technological Unemployment is this.....

There will always be new jobs that will be created from technology. When one type of job becomes obsolete due to technology, other jobs will spring forth from it that will create new jobs and then when those jobs become obsolete, new jobs will spring forth from those and so on...

If you watch the video I posted earlier ("Human's Need Not Apply") it says at 13:35 that the U.S. Census in 1776 only tracked 10's of kinds of jobs. Today there are 100's of kinds of jobs but they are not a significant part of the labor force. The number one job on today's list is Transportation (which employs 3,628,000 workers which I will get to later.) ALL of the top 32 jobs on the list (which are easy targets for automation) existed back in 1776 and it's not until you get to number 33 on the list (Computer Programming) that you find a job that didn't exist back in 1776 (and Computer Programming is also being automated in some situations.)

So my first question is #1 If you say these jobs will just spring forth for us, where will they come from? Computer Programming right now only employs 1,006,000 and that doesn't even come close to providing enough jobs for everyone as that's not even 1% of the workforce of the USA.

The jobs listed 1 thru 32 are (as the video clearly demonstrates) easy targets for automation. They make up 45% of the total workforce. When the Great Depression happened, only 25% of the workforce was unemployed and that almost caused a huge overthrow of the government.

So my second question is #2 What is to prevent these jobs from being automated when corporations see that they can profit much more by switching over to automation? What solutions do you have for these people who would be out of work and not have total chaos in the streets?

Also if you click on this link....http://gizmodo.com/5-cities-with-driverless-public-buses-on-the-streets-ri-1736146699. You will see that our country RIGHT NOW has a driverless bus in the Bay Area that takes people where they need to go. From what I understand it is quite efficient and drives far better than people do. Not only that, but most importantly, the company that owns this bus doesn't have to pay employees to drive these buses and these buses can work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, never take sick days and don't form labor unions. Because of the fact that the Transportation industry employs the most people (at over 3 million workers) what do you do when they start losing their jobs?

As I stated above, it isn't until you get all the way down to number 33 on the list until you find a "new job" (as you've been so vehemently stating) that wasn't around when this country began. 

So as I've been continuously asking you and all the rest of you Billy Bob's.....

WHAT SOLUTIONS DO YOU ALL HAVE TO OFFER???????

To any person, including even a little child in kindergarten, I think it's pretty damn obvious taking into account all of this information that you all don't have ANY clue and that you offer absolutely nothing other than a scenario that would lead to outright hell for everyone. You want to say I am "fear mongering"?

SINCE WHEN DOES FEAR MONGERING MEAN TELLING THE TRUTH AND USING LOGIC TO SOLVE PROBLEMS??????????? 

16 hours ago, lacanteen said:

There's a saying we sometimes use down here:  All hat and no cattle

I believe I'll be OK.

THIS IS A RESPONSE TO "THE MAGE" (ADMINISTRATOR) TO THE POST RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT WON'T LET ME RESPOND TO HIS QUOTE HE JUST SAID ABOVE BECAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON THE "QUOTE" BUTTON IT BRINGS UP WHAT "LACANTEEN" SAID SEVERAL POSTS AGO AND IT'S NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY THIS IS SUDDENLY HAPPENING NOW.

Anyway.......

You didn't answer any of the questions I just asked you. Therefore I will simplify all of this and ask you just 1 question.......

Your entire premise is that new jobs will always be created. However, all jobs in the workforce, ranked in order of the number of workers in each job and ranked 1 thru 32 were all jobs that were in existence close to 250 years ago when this country was founded. It's not until you get to number 33 on that list that you find a job that was not in existence almost 250 years ago. All of these jobs are also easy targets for automation (as the video I posted, "Humans Need Not Apply", clearly demonstrates.)

Therefore, my question is WHERE ARE THESE "NEW JOBS" THAT YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT GOING TO COME FROM?     

Also to be fair, I will answer any questions that any of you have for me as long as it's a question that can be answered objectively and isn't based entirely in semantics. 

Archived