Help!! I need calorie stickers!

EatMoreJunk

Is this really a big deal? I've seen a few posts about this but didn't expect this to be as big of a thing as people are making it sound. If you have more than 20 machines aren't you supposed to have calorie stickers already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chkoolaid1 said:

Is this really a big deal? I've seen a few posts about this but didn't expect this to be as big of a thing as people are making it sound. If you have more than 20 machines aren't you supposed to have calorie stickers already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm wondering too -- is the FDA REALLY going to be driving around checking machines??  I got an email from National Vending today (I have one single NV account) reminding us of the 12/1 FDA deadline ... hence the reason I started looking for stickers.  

They might be giving "warnings" the first year - IF they even have an enforcement mechanism in place - but some locations will be more prone to ask about it than others.  I have been working on my drink flavorstrips for over a year to get them all compliant, and I am depending on front of pack labeling for the snacks.... as a last resort, ParLevel has the ability to print out the calorie info on a planogram for each machine that will meet the requirements if properly posted....

Archived