Should I buy?

Ten

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but  I Found 5 seaga hf 3500's  combo machines at a goodwill today. They are on hold for me until the end of the day. Trying to decide if I should purchase them. They are $80 each. They all turn on but other than that I'm not sure of the internals. Is it a waste of money to buy these? Any opinions on thease machines would be appreciated!  

Seaga's are not good machines, parts are hard to find, there is no tech support, most are imported and poorly made, the drink setup is very inflexible in most, snack quantity is also low, all of the problems with a combo plus difficult to repair... no, I would not buy them...

Ok lol, yea I went there last night and tried to perform the test function on them with no success. Decided to pass. Thanks for the opinions guys. Crazy to think somebody lost a lot of money on those. Almost 3k each from what I've read. 

Maybe I should buy them and part them out on eBay? They all have the bill collectors and everything seems to be in good condition cosmetically. I'm a picker more than anything so I spend my days buying and selling.  but if thease would were worth while I'm was debating getting into vending. Still might in the future. 

I called around town and one dealer said he would give me $750 for all five without looking at them. That's only $350 profit for a lot of hauling and time/work for 5 machines. But if there's a demand/shortage of parts it might be worth the time to part them out. Idk just thinking out loud lol 

Archived