Machine vending 2 gumballs

fcortes626

So I finally sold out of my gumballs since I first put the machines Back in July. This was my first time collecting money from them and I think it did pretty good. I got $65 out of only gumballs but I could have gotten more if it wasn't for the machine giving out 2 gumballs. Any one know why it gives out 2? I think I might be using the wrong dispensing mechanism. I totally forgot to take a picture but to describe it, looks like the picture I attached minus the top springs. I think the holes are too big and it is fitting 2 gumballs. Looks to me like that one is for capsules. What type should I be using for the gumballs?

70ea9e397b07589ab715af7aebcb1f56.jpg

On 12/12/2016 at 9:00 PM, QuikVend said:

Do you have a riser underneath the wheel? It's a round pac-man looking piece.

N o U do not have a riser. I found one online on gumballs.com for $10 plus shipping or the wheel and brush plate for $25 plus shipping. Shipping is like $8.

On 12/12/2016 at 9:13 PM, musser said:

yes it does look like a capsule wheel, a riser might help if there is one made for that wheel

On 12/13/2016 at 11:18 AM, Zigzag Vending said:

Out of curiousity, what brand of machine is it? Never seen a wheel like that.

It is a round Beaver.

5 hours ago, BorderJerry said:

That's a Beaver wheel, set up for 1.1" capsules. To convert to a gum wheel, you just add another spring to the remaining empty hole on the brush off plate. Or you can replace the entire set with an Oak set (wheel, riser & brush off plate).  

Mine has all the springs. I think I might get the gumball wheel and brush plate set  that way I can use this one to sell 1" capsules.  I have to replace the hot tamales candy with something else either way because they had 0 sales from july till now so ill replace it with some capsules.

On 12/15/2016 at 2:27 PM, fcortes626 said:

Never mind they said those parts are not for a beaver machine. I emailed Beaver to see if they have them. Or anyone here have a spare one they would like to sell me?

I've used oak wheels in beavers. Seem to work great! 

Archived