Weird call

QuikVend

Got a weird voicemail today from a lady who saw one of my boxes. Apparently she runs a charity for cats and dogs and wants to know where I had my boxes made because they "look real nice". I haven't called her back yet, I'll try to this afternoon, but I just thought it was different.

Well at least it wasn't a location saying they didn't want your box anymore lol. Ever since I got into this business every call I get from a strange number I assume is someone with bad news about one of my machines...good thing those are actually few and far between.

Yea, that's usually what I expect with a local number. I get a few out of state telemarketing calls also since my number is on the website, which I thought this was. It was a Washington area code and I'm in ohio.

I'm just glad to not be picking up another box.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have had similar experience a few weeks ago when I was tring to get into a new location.  I went into a locally owned pizza place and explained the prorgram to the owner.  He said  that he liked the box and asked if I would just sell it to him.  He wanted to run it himself, but not participate in the program.  In the end, he bought a handful of mints from me, and I took the box to another location.  

Archived