Liquid coffee machine.

PHX1

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time finding companies to work on these machines. Does anybody know of any US suppliers that have parts and and could refer me to a service company? I've called numerous service companies but nobody has been able to help. Any pointers would be a BIG help! 

image.png

image.png

Vendors Exchange are the US agents for N&W. I don't know what that machine is, so am unsure if it is within the range they support.

Have a look at their support files

Sorry, I'm in Australia so my N&W dealers aren't going to be particularly helpful to you :)

I have been using N&W machines for years & never seen anything like this machine before.

I believe it maybe a machine that they manufacturer solely for Douwe Egberts so you may find it hard to source parts.

Do you own this machine or are you thinking about purchasing it?

13 hours ago, PHX1 said:

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time finding companies to work on these machines. Does anybody know of any US suppliers that have parts and and could refer me to a service company? I've called numerous service companies but nobody has been able to help. Any pointers would be a BIG help! 

Why in the world are you messing with a liquid coffee machine?  Go single cup if you don't want to mess with full line coffee machines but don't try to do countertop stuff without knowing where to get parts first.  Just looking at the label tells me this is a whole different animal since it has a compressor in it too.  You might wish to be cutting edge but this is going over the edge for a full line vendor.

10 hours ago, kiwi said:

I have been using N&W machines for years & never seen anything like this machine before.

I believe it maybe a machine that they manufacturer solely for Douwe Egberts so you may find it hard to source parts.

Do you own this machine or are you thinking about purchasing it?

Just bought 3 of them last week for a chain of car dealerships. Got a smoking deal on them and just got a email back from quick dispense that they do service them! Thanks for the help ! 

4 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Why in the world are you messing with a liquid coffee machine?  Go single cup if you don't want to mess with full line coffee machines but don't try to do countertop stuff without knowing where to get parts first.  Just looking at the label tells me this is a whole different animal since it has a compressor in it too.  You might wish to be cutting edge but this is going over the edge for a full line vendor.

Hey AZ. Yes it has a compressor in it to keep the boxes of concentrate cold. I got these so I could get into 3 car dealerships owned by the same company. They had the same machines but from another vendor. They insisted that I get the same machines if I wanted to do all the vending for there dealerships. I went ahead with it and now by the looks of it will be increasing my revenue by 15%:). One reason I have grown so much is because I'm willing to try new things. I do vending and coin washers and dryers for a 5 motels (same owner). Once again I remember people said not to do it because it's a whole other can of worms. Looking back on it the washers paid for them selfs in the first 8 months and now are free and clear. They sit there and create more profit for an account that I will be already going to! 

• 3 months later...

Archived