vend plan/strip club/find fault

RxVend

I'm new to this, made another post about what machine I should buy posted at the bottom.

This is my plan;

I want to put vending machines in Las Vegas strip club dressing rooms.  Strip Clubs have "house moms" to take care of the dancer's needs and bring food in so to have an edge I'm going to sell the machines as a "healthy alternative."  I've read all the opinions on healthy vending on here and I know that most everyone is not a fan.  I'm only really going to stock half the machine with healthy stuff and the rest traditional plus 5 Hour Energys.

My other selling point to the club is that I'm female so I can go in and stock the machine without disrupting the dancers.

I've never worked a machine and I wouldn't have a clue how to start.  I'm not going to buy a machine until I have a client, but when I buy the first one the plan is to ship it to my house first, hire a vending machine repairman to come over and show me how to work it.  

Ok guys, find the fault in my plan please...What haven't I thought of and why won't this work?

Thanks.

Your real problem will be that with only one to five machines you won't be able to manage your stale products.  Many items come in quantities so large that it can be hard to sell them before they expire.  The other thing you should sell are personal care items that the girls might need.

Your real problem will be that with only one to five machines you won't be able to manage your stale products.  Many items come in quantities so large that it can be hard to sell them before they expire.  The other thing you should sell are personal care items that the girls might need.

Yea I can't imagine having more than a handful of accounts at first and for a while, I hadn't thought of stale items.

The house mom supplies personal care products otherwise I would agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any vending now? If not, there's usually a good reason.

I really don't know. I may try and get an account and be turned down because they already have a machine. I talked to one stripper at one of the more popular places and she told me they don't have a machine and thought it was a great idea.

I feel like selling the machine with the fact that a girl will be servicing it will give me an edge over other companies who may have tried to get in previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's already a machine there, you have a chance if they are giving them poor service or the route man leers like Pee Wee Herman. My point is, if a machine is there, it's probably making money. Going into established business with no existing vending is usually a red flag.

1 minute ago, roli112 said:

Could it be just that no one has thought about it? I would have never thought of placing a machine at a strip club lol

I talked to a healthy vending company in Vegas called Healthier 4 U.  They sell their machines, train you and get you a location for an astronomical fee.  Anyway, I asked if they  ever got locations in strip clubs.  The owner said they had thought about it previously and it was an excellent idea but were never able to secure a strip club location.  He said they didn't know the right people.  

I doubt they sold the idea to a club with a female stocking the machine every week.

Even though I've grown up in Vegas I don't really have strip club connections either, but I do know money talks.  I have no problem giving a manager a couple hundred bucks to get in, but I have to get their attention first.

• 4 weeks later...

We made a similar pitch a few nights ago, and the owner pointed out that A) at his club, the staff gets a food allowance from the kitchen (great food here in particular) and B) most of the other points already mentioned were pointed out at some point during the conversation.

Archived