Redsolutionsco

texrexvending

Never heard of them but if it's too good to believe then it's a scam - and I don't believe them.  While this seems to be a new take, there are ads here in AZ promoting the leasing of machines.  In my opinion any ad like these that are national-based are a ripoff waiting to happen.  There will certainly be takers across the country and it would only take a few to make these people some real money.  The thing that bothers me the most is that Coke probably doesn't even know these scams are being perpetrated with their machines.  Or the machines just never happen to be placed at all.  And that refundable charge on your credit card (remember, then don't take cash) well I'll bet it isn't ever refunded and now you owe a ton of money on your credit card.  All it takes is for a taste of success by a sucker and then they will authorize more of the "refundable" charges to their cards before the company disappears with that money and the "new vendor" wonders what just happened.

There is NO WAY to be successful without investing lots of money and time and work into the business.  It just doesn't happen any other way.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Poplady1 said:

They are showing up in California.  So it is a ripoff.  A new vendor called me tonight wanting to know if they were legit.  I had never heard of them.

When all you sell is smoke and mirrors the globe is your marketplace......

• 1 year later...

IT's a total SCAM.  I did a write up on them in the coffee forum.  Used to be Coke Solutions: got sued by Coca-Cola.  Went away for a short bit and reappeared as Redsolutions.  As ORSD states above, they have a "cease and desist".  Basically: they take your money, give you nothing and fade away.  Most Biz-Ops are scams.  If you want to get into vending or coffee service, do it yourself.  There is NO real program to "buy into" that will set you up for success.  AVOID these guys like the PLAGUE!  

Archived