Piranha Vending

texrexvending

Got a call today from a pretty good size company in Laverne CA.  They had purchased two of those machines for their breakroom (120 emps).  The machines were constantly out of service for one reason or another.   When they were working they ran out of popular items in one day so the employee time spent buying and filling was getting too costly. They are going to have one of our vendors fill the machines (at increased pricing) and we are going to put two full size machines in the production area.  No commission on either machine.

You can make any machine a healthy vending machine. If you need more information give me a call, too much to type up but a short conversation.  888-802-1410  Pacific time  Bev

1 hour ago, Poplady1 said:

Got a call today from a pretty good size company in Laverne CA.  They had purchased two of those machines for their breakroom (120 emps).  The machines were constantly out of service for one reason or another.   When they were working they ran out of popular items in one day so the employee time spent buying and filling was getting too costly. They are going to have one of our vendors fill the machines (at increased pricing) and we are going to put two full size machines in the production area.  No commission on either machine.

You can make any machine a healthy vending machine. If you need more information give me a call, too much to type up but a short conversation.  888-802-1410  Pacific time  Bev

Bev, do you guys do anything in Ohio?

4 hours ago, AZVendor said:

That branded machine is just a non-branded Seaga piece of crap.  The pull-out refer unit gives it away.

Actually it is a Kimma KVM-G432.

I'd buy another (used) Kimma (in Australia) - The one I have I bought new - but things to be aware of:

Basic machine is fairly cheap, but they make their money on spare parts eg Control Board is $A550 odd

Build quality is not great with pretty pathetic plastics and cabinet steel. Makes them relatively light to move, but not particularly dent resistant.

I'd think you could do a lot better with a US machine and some vinyl wrap

I love some of their lines...

The refrigeration decks pull out like an ink cartridge out of a printer ... This vending Machine will service more than 98% of every location ...  machines with the highest quality and most competitive pricing ... :lol:

What I don't understand is how some of us just get by selling real vending machines and parts from reputable manufacturers, while these guys can stay in business selling cardboard combos and a worthless "business opportunity" for twice the price! 

Archived