Vending just bouncy balls?

Zeusophobia

Sells for $1 so high profit and it sells well (from what I've read here). You also have all the toy related advantages. Then you throw in the fact that one item is a very simple operation and you can service a ton of machines in a day.

Opinions on vending just bouncy balls? 49mm

I think it depends on what your long- term goals are. If you're just looking for a little extra income, that would be a fairly simple and cheap way to do it. If you're looking to make a career out of it, that's probably not the best way to do it. 

Like bcb said, it's a good idea in theory, but with a limited customer base and limited locations, it would make a nice small stream of money. 

If you're looking for a simple operation with high margins, your best bet would be single head gumball machines. More people would be interested in the product and you'd have more options as far as locations are concerned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it depends on the area, but i have eight spiral 49-mm bouncy ball vending machines out, and I think it gets the best bang for buck and fewest hassles of all my machines. One would have to cover a large area to make a living solely out of it, but I like the fact that I can service a machine once every three months and pull $600 out of some each time.

I'm vending at $2 a ball. Freight is the biggest cost, but I buy a pallet load from an importer to keep costs down. 

If I could get more locations, I would just stick to this. I also have 93-mm toy capsule machines that are doing well at the moment, but they don't hold as many items as the ball machines, so I need to service more regularlt.

Archived