Pulling Locations

lionvending

I am starting to try to optimize my honor box route before I purchase new boxes.  That being said, I need to pull some of my slower performers.  I have calculated a three month average for all of my locations, and would like to pull the slowest earners to try to find new (more profitable) locations.  However, I don't want to ruin the relationship with the businesses that they are in just in case I ever want to put a box back in.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pull my equipment without burning the bridge that is established?  Thanx!

I agree. If they are turning a decent profit, I would leave them. Only you will know how much you're comfortable with. I know for me personally, if I have a box making me $10-15 per month, I'll leave it in place. More than likely it's a monthly stop and will take less than 5 minutes to fill and swap. 

I have a few that makes less than $10 per month.  Rather than buying a whole new lot of boxes right now, I would prefer to maximize the ones that I have.  I figured I would relocate any that makes less than $15 per month.  But, as I said, I don't want to burn any bridges.

I have some places that are on the same block as other locations so if they only make 5 bucks a mnth I just serice them every month n a half and I am happy that they are in there.  If you have to travel to a location though then I understand. I just took out 2 locations because of theft.  I didn't tell them there was theft and thanked them very much for giving me the opportunity to put them in. Others have asked to have it removed I don't argue 

The problem I have in part is that some of the locations are very variable in terms of profit. I pull if we are losing money or if it looks like we go through a lot of product and barely break even. Of course I'm only really counting the cost of the product in that assessment. Just recently I added a column in excel for profit per month to better assess the locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same philosophy as rebel. I also do it with my bulk machines. If there nearby and still bring in decent profit, I'll leave it in place. I just ran 12 locations today though, and eneed up pulling 3. 2 at owners request and the third due to soaring theft. 

Archived