Usi 3506

TKK

Hey guys got a few combos, and these 3506 one the top row vends 3 times and says fail.  The bottom ones all vended properly only one turn. These are the 2 wides w no sensors. Any ideas why inly the top row 2 selections vends 3 times each? I turned off and on the optics.

Make sure the optics are off then check the wiring harness to the top shelf and see if one wire is broken.  It might be a wire that monitors the motors switches positions.  Otherwise it's probably a bad board.  If you have another machine like this then swap the boards and see if the problem follows the board. 

May want to try

1 - hit service mode button

2 - press 4

3 - press 3

4 - may say all snack or can or bottle

5 - regardless of what it says press 1 and scroll through the settings until it says snac again

6 - press # to save the change

7 - press * until you are back to the motor count

8 - Press 2 to do a new motor count

9 - Press * until you are back to the normal vending mode

10 - test the selections to see if they now work correctly

Thank u guys i noticed the harness on top was all tangled and moved around. The machine doesnt have sensors, so ill take off the shelve and check that. Does anyone sell ivend sensors for them? I have like 8 of these 2 wide and 3 wide combos and would like sensors.

So the combos are not reporting cash sales only credit card sales. The 3 wides do send cash sales anyone know why this is or how i can fix it? Is it a setting?

Usa tech?

So the combos are not reporting cash sales only credit card sales. The 3 wides do send cash sales anyone know why this is or how i can fix it? Is it a setting?

Does ayone swll a ivend kit for these small 2 and 3 wides?

Usa tech?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived