NEW FROM ALABAMA

Chamwow

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jon, I live in the greater metropolitan area of Birmingham, Alabama. I found the forum while doing various searches looking for information on the vending machine business.  I have been reading the forums for a few days now so I figured I would register and introduce myself to you all.

I am seriously considering getting into the candy/toy machine business.  I have one location that has agreed to let me place a machine with no strings attached, and I have two others that will most likely do the same.  These locations are owned by friends who are letting me place them for free so I can get my feet wet without having to pay commission or get involved with a charity.

I have a couple of questions regarding the locations I am considering, however, I am not sure if I should ask them here or start another thread in another section

Welcome to the forum! Vending isn't as passive as people think it is, there is alot of work involved, but it's very rewarding if you do it right. This page is an excellent resource, it's helped me grow to where I am now. 

Head over to the bulk vending section with your questions, more people will see it over there. 

Archived