Which Coffee Vending machine is better?

Clewis

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum.

I have been doing snack and drink vending for a little over a year. my biggest account is asking for a coffee vending machine.

Since they are my biggest account I told them I would provide one for them.

I have two options:

1. JBC 525 Coffee Machine 

2. Seaco 200g Coffee Machine 

These are both used machines since I don't really see the value of buying a $6000 coffee machine.

Which machines would you all get?

Thank you for the input.

• 3 weeks later...

How many people at this account and what kind of business is it? If there is ANY CHANCE to avoid vended coffee (employee pays) and to steer them to regular OCS (office coffee service) where you supply Newco (or whatever) brewer(s), then sell them fractional pac coffee, cups, creamer, sugar, tea etc. that is where you make some profit. I would even go so far as to say: "Yes, I can get you OCS coffee service where I supply brewers and sell you coffee and related supplies." It is pretty darned customary for companies to supply coffee to employees. If your account is not stuck in the stone ages, it may just take a little persistance on your part to steer them to what you can do for them, while avoiding saying nbo I can't get you what you are asking for. Did they specifically ask for vended coffee? If so, why?

Archived