National 431

Gamvend

I need it by Monday lol. Stupid machine I had the compressor serviced, replaced the thermostat and installed a new door blower motor. I'm installing equipment on location on Monday. Now the compressor is running with the door open and is not kicking off when it runs well below temp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found one on Amazon that would be here for Monday but it's a 40amp and for a hot beverage machine. Is a triac a triac or will this not work?

Fetco 1059.00001.00 Triac for Compatible Fetco Hot Beverage Brewers and Dispensers, 40 Amp, 600V

It might as long as you can figure out which terminal is which.  The triac has a gate leg that must be wired to the gate voltage.  This is why you don't want to remove the old triac until you have the new one so you can wire it up the same way.  Your 110v is on anode 1 anode 2 or main 1 and main 2, sometimes marked MT1 and MT2.  Your gate voltage is triggered from the logic circuit.  You don't want to put 110v on your gate circuit.

I see what your saying. Being able to distinguish which terminal corresponds to which wire may be difficult and a part not made specifically for this machine and could overload something and screw it up

Archived