Food

TKK

So i got a hit doing my walk ins and i found a 400 employee account which im seeing today. The lady said they may consider switching but that they require a food machine. I dont do food but kinda knew id have to do it eventually. Ive seen the crane carosels for sale every now and then for dirt cheap. What machine is best? Ive seen the new usi snack looking ones w hot pockets. What do u guys sell and what has best margins? Can it all be found at sams? Or walmart like thise packaged sandwhicchs they sell? I want reliabl3 machines as all i use now is newer machines. Give me some feedback and pointers if you do food please...

I buy from Costco and Sams Club.
Cheeseburgers
Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwich
Jimmy Deans
Tina's breakfast burrito
Chicken Bakes
BBQ Rib - Sam's Club
Chicken Burritos
Chimichanga
L Spicy Soup
Chicken sandwich
Pizza French bread style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, so they come frozen and in the cold food machines they are only refrigerated right? So they are then kind of thawed which would mean they expire quick right?

Nice, so they come frozen and in the cold food machines they are only refrigerated right? So they are then kind of thawed which would mean they expire quick right?

Yes. 3 weeks tops.

• 2 weeks later...

What date coding do you put on each of these? The longest we'll date code on the burgers and chimichangas is two weeks. I called on a pizza they offered and the manufacturer said it couldn't be sold thawed

I have had a difficult time getting this info from the manufacturers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Vistar sells some decent food. 

Frozen sandwiches, pizzas, hot pockets, burritos, etc.

I wish I could use Vistar for my cold food. I'm at the end of their 3 day run and by the time it gets to me it's thawed out. I also tried ordering ice cream supplies but that was completely melted. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

Vistar should be prepared with frozen boxes that are run on a reefer to keep food frozen until the truck gets back to the warehouse.  Have you asked about why your deliveries don't come with one?

Vistar should be prepared with frozen boxes that are run on a reefer to keep food frozen until the truck gets back to the warehouse.  Have you asked about why your deliveries don't come with one?

No. I had to fight them for a credit on the items and gave up on it. Thanks for the info AZ

We have 2 Bev Max Machines that have 2 or 3 top shelves set up with Coils for Snacks/Cold Foods and the Bottom Shelves are setup for Drinks........If that helps......We never sale enough food to fill up an Entire Machine without throwing alot out.  That way you can provide Cold Food and Still not have to provide a single dedicated machine for that.......Just a thought.  And it might relieve some stress on your bottle machine.  Plus you can put specialty stuff like Monster, Orange Juice Ect.  Just a thought.  We have run into the same Problem.  

Archived