Details on my route purchase

QuikVend

Finalized the deal on the route I've been working. 

Added 90 locations, consisting of: 

49 5-way racks

1 7-way rack 

43 triples

5 singles

Also includes spare machines and parts:

35 5-way racks

38 triples

1 single

Also he included all remaining inventory. 1" and 2" toys and a few boxes of candy and gumballs. Not to mention about 60-70 locations are ready to be serviced and collected.

49 5-way racks

1 7-way rack 

43 triples

5 singles

35 5-way racks

38 triples

1 single

Also he included all remaining inventory. 1" and 2" toys and a few boxes of candy and gumballs. Not to mention about 60-70 locations are ready to be serviced and collected.

That is awesome! I can't wait to be that big one day! Congrats man! I would love to close on something like that as long as it is local or course.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

Congratulations and good luck with the expansion!

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, mppuzzled said:

That is awesome! I can't wait to be that big one day! Congrats man! I would love to close on something like that as long as it is local or course.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Yea, pretty exciting stuff! Slowing creeping towards my goal. 

1 hour ago, AMD Snacks said:

I would say more than slowly lol. Congrats, is that the route 3 hrs away you mentioned before?

Lol, yea I suppose adding 90 at once isn't so slow. Yea this is the same one. After looking over all of the route sheets, I shouldn't have any issue with stretching the locations to 9 weeks. 

1 hour ago, parrotthead said:

Nice, wish I could afford something like that. 

That might be the best part and I left it out. The seller is allowing me to make payments. 

17 minutes ago, lionvending said:

Congrats QuikVend!!!  Be anxious to keep us posted how it goes with the distance.  I am sure from what I have read from you that you have it all planned out, so I know that you will do great!

Thanks! I'll definitely keep updating how it goes. I originally looked at this route back in August, so I've spent quite a bit of time pouring over everything. At this point, there was nothing to but to do it. I feel pretty good about it. I'm getting everything in order now so that I can run the route next week. Thanks to Rodney, I entered all of my previous locations(bulk, full-line and honor) onto google maps. You can color coordinate routes and it allows you to show each one individually. I also saw that anytime I use Maps, the markers are always present. Now to add all of these!

1 hour ago, BeachCityz said:

Congrats! Been lurking for a while, love reading your posts about route performance. Does this take you into full time vending now?

Thanks! I know when I was starting out, those type of posts helped motivate me and give me ideas and insight to current and possible future locations. Not full-time yet, but this definitely helps. I think once I get all of the machines out that I'm currently sitting on(including bulk, soda and snack and honor boxes), I should be able to make the leap.

• 2 weeks later...

49 5-way racks

1 7-way rack 

43 triples

5 singles

35 5-way racks

38 triples

1 single

12 thumbs up!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I just saw this. Yea, 90 locations is 1.5 times bigger than what I had. So pretty huge growth-spurt.

Thanks! I know when I was starting out, those type of posts helped motivate me and give me ideas and insight to current and possible future locations. Not full-time yet, but this definitely helps. I think once I get all of the machines out that I'm currently sitting on(including bulk, soda and snack and honor boxes), I should be able to make the leap.

Probably going to take a little bit to get into the swing o of things. 90 is definitely all day and then some!

8 minutes ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Oh that's the best! I bought a route like that before. Seller made out like mad though. I way over paid on 30 vendstars on on location. But that is cool way to go! Congrats!

Yea, it was the only way I was going to pull it off, but glad it did. Ill have it paid off in 4-5 months.

3 minutes ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Probably going to take a little bit to get into the swing o of things. 90 is definitely all day and then some!

Yea, I spent a few hours working it already. Learning the area, the actual locations as well as the products that go into those locations. Only saw 11 locations, and 3 of those weren't open today. 79 more to go.

Yea, I spent a few hours working it already. Learning the area, the actual locations as well as the products that go into those locations. Only saw 11 locations, and 3 of those weren't open today. 79 more to go.

You think you'll be able to pull this route off in one day?

Archived