Vendo 475 various issues

nrod7

1. Coinco BA50A validator- blinking (message bill path blocked)  

2. Mars trc 6800 or 6000 - plugged in and filled with coins, red light indicator not on ( next to toggle switches for vend price setting).  Will not accept coin,

but the payout switches will dispense the coins out of the fill tubes

3. Column one works fine.  I can push vend switch on the motor and it turns.  All the other motors will not turn when pushing vend switch. However, I

switched the wiring harness connected to vend motor on column one to column 2 and the motor turned.  I found no loose or broken connection on            

harnesses.

Are these three problem related?

I have do have parts,  but could not get the machine working today.  

Will have to go back out tommorrow.

nrod7

You left out one important distinction: is it a single price or multiprice machine?  You listed two different coin mechs that don't work in the same machine.  The 6800 is for a single price machine and the 6000 is for a multiprice machine.  Which is it?

If the validator is giving you an error of a blocked bill path with nothing in the bill path then it's a separate issue that requires the validator to be rebuilt.

10 minutes ago, CajunCandy said:

Is this the right size?

16142901_10212417325855231_4136575145076717840_n.jpg?oh=7c04b0493f9cfe420be7e97e7c3d77a1&oe=5914745E

Looks like the proper all purpose Vendo tool to me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

With so many bad motors, I doubt this thing is worth fooling with

Archived