Upgrade questions

BVendFla

Hey all - Kinda new here, first post

I am trying to upgrade several machines to MDB.  The snack machines are Snackmart III, and various versions of USI 3014 and 3015.  The soda machines are DN 440 and 501E. What will it take to upgrade these machines to MDB?  Who carries the pieces/parts needed?  Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated.  Thanx

SS 

The SMIII's and 301X's are unupgradable.

The DN 440 has a kit, but it is not worth upgrading.

The DN 501E should already be MDB unless you have an early production model, if so then all it needs is  a harness and an EPROM chip (very cheap).

You can buy an inone technologies aftermarket board and drop sensor from dsvending for about $470 + tax and shipping for the USI models. I have used one on a 3014.

As for the Dixie's, it depends on what is inside. If it's an sii or siid, then a simple harness should do it but you might need an EPROM. If it's single price, it's possible to do but probably $300+ for the upgrade alone. None of these prices include the mdb validators or coin mechs.  You HAVE to confirm what is in each Dixie because some are multiprice and some are single. I have a DN 501e that is single price. I have 501Ts that are multiprice, etc..

Archived